Bless Update 2

MerlinBG wrote:

Well, considering Tera - they failed badly, except for the awesome fight mechnics and nice graphics. The game I need is Tera's graphics and fight mechanics with Lineage2's end-game and character progression...

This! My exact thoughts !

You must not fight too often with one enemy,or you will teach him all your art of war.
      Well, they sad, that once a certain level is achieved, leveling will be extremely hard, which is quite ok for me - both because your actions will have some, even slight, effect on your character progression, and because - counterpart - characters which grind 24/7 won't be significantly stronger, based only on level.

Squishy wrote:

The thing I like about Black-Desert is
      A. They're already far in development. Most likely to come out before Bless even hits NA.
      B. Their combat system is truly unique.
      C. They bring a fresh new spin on Siege PvP.

Yes
      Yes
      and Yes!

Gonna get BD and Bless. Ignoring B&S. Lost interest. u -u

MerlinBG wrote:

Yeah, still not open.
      They received a lot of feedback in this regards, so they *might* decide to change... but so far I see no indications for this.
      I guess we will have to wait and see...

Yep. And there are changes made to games before going to NA, so we may have the game we want.

Emarcii wrote:

Yep. And there are changes made to games before going to NA, so we may have the game we want.

The game you want. Personally I am interested in Bless precisely because it has tab-targeting. If they switch to action combat I'm going to be disappointed. Not enough to not play it, but with action combat it won't be what I originally expected it to be.

Shiverlynn wrote:

Emarcii wrote:

The game you want. Personally I am interested in Bless precisely because it has tab-targeting. If they switch to action combat I'm going to be disappointed. Not enough to not play it, but it won't be what I expected it to be with action combat.

Oh I see. o -o
      I like any type of fighting, whether it be tab or real-action. xP

I like any style too. I started with tab-targeting (because let's be honest, that's all there was ten years ago) and I also played action combat RPGs and liked them a lot, to the point where I have to adjust some games to be more action-combat-feely (like Wildstar and GW2 that have mods/addons to lock the camera to the right mouse button so you don't have to keep it pressed) or they don't feel "right" to me.

But I'm also a nostalgic of the older tab-targeting style of combat and I believe both combat types can coexist in modern games, that's why I was excited when I saw Bless would use tab-targeting.

P.S. Lol well that was maybe a bit harsh-sounding, anyway I wanted to play a tab-targeting game because it's been a while I've played a *good* TT game, and I want to play Bless, therefore I wish they make Bless a TT game; but if they listen to the (apparent) majority and make the combat action-based, well then... It won't be too bad either I guess.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Shiverlynn” ().

Shiverlynn wrote:

The game you want. Personally I am interested in Bless precisely because it has tab-targeting. If they switch to action combat I'm going to be disappointed. Not enough to not play it, but with action combat it won't be what I originally expected it to be.

Yep, different players = different game expectations/preferences :)

I also started with tab-target, and I must say I liked the game a lot (Lineage 2, to be more specific), but after playing Tera, I think I am done with tab-target. Of course, this is a personal prefernce :)
      Apparently Bless Dev team took heed to player feedback and announced a multitude of changes in combat system.

http://bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey=2&sKey=3#board/read/101/N/41175259

Someone should accurately translate this.