Neowiz is planning a major update next January!

• Neowiz is planning a major update next January!

Neowiz is planning a major update next January, including a lock-on aim mode (similar to Blade & Soul), major performance improvements for game clients & servers, same faction Guild Wars, new lv 50 dungeons, and the new Activity Store that allows the players to purchase certain items or mounts with activity points, such as battle\honor points, or discovery points\adventure points.
      Unfortunately this update doesn't include Warlock or any missing race, but it will be included in the western version of Bless Online with a presumable Open Beta in the first half of 2017.

source: translate.google.com/translate…A%2F%2Farchive.is%2FWDHFq
    • Thanks for the update. Things really come together after a while - didn't really think they would actually get it together but well.... I'm surprised in a positive way. Hope we will see any form of announcement soon for the west and some more info about the update.
    • Neviana wrote:

Thanks for the update vega. Though I don't see where you are getting the information about the warlock. Am I just missing it in the announcement? Or do you have info from Aeria?

If is not confirmed in their official announcements, it means that Neowiz is still working on Warlock and is not ready yet, just like the missing races Iblis\Fedayin and Siren.

While the western Open Beta in the first half of 2017 is just speculation based on the latest Aeria Games announcement back in November: Bless EU/NA Status Update 11/9/16
    • vegax87 wrote:

Neowiz is planning a major update next January, including a lock-on aim mode (similar to Blade & Soul), major performance improvements for game clients & servers, same faction Guild Wars, new lv 50 dungeons, and the new Activity Store that allows the players to purchase certain items or mounts with activity points, such as battle\honor points, or discovery points\adventure points.
      Unfortunately this update doesn't include Warlock or any missing race, but it will be included in the western version of Bless Online with a presumable Open Beta in the first half of 2017.

source: translate.google.com/translate…A%2F%2Farchive.is%2FWDHFq

Guess that answers my question regarding race / class in KR server forums.
    • They really really need to make the UI smooth for questing , the UI barely response all the time if you keep press F and it felt very heavy , also AOE attacks needs to be their focus , you cant lock-on one enemy if the others attacking you at the same time .. and most importantly : those forced damages from enemies !! you cant dodge those attacks even if you are far meters away from it , jumping and moving around wont help .. you will get hit regardless !
    • The consolidated server reads to me like the shard system that The Secret World uses. It allows them to just phase players into the same instance so you actually have people to play the game with, regardless of which server you originally joined. Hopefully that consolidation is a sign of new life and not a sinking ship. The biggest pain with consolidation is losing a character name. It'll be interesting to see if there's any fall out from this.