Party Up Before Beta and all of the package

Party Up Before Beta and all of the package

Hey I'll be playing a tank on PVP server, im just looking for a healer and maybe a DPS players to join me once it comes out. Why am i putting this up now, this early. Simple, i just want to get to know my leveling partner or partners. Looking for more of eastern time players since i am on that coast, just easier to communicate the same time and on point. Well be doing a lot of plotting, researching before game come out and maybe looking to achieve a fast leveling time if possible. We got about maybe 5-6 months to do all of this which is plenty of time. How we are going to communicate is the reason i need to get to know the players...maybe by phone, facebook and other sources of tele communication. If you are interested please let me know. :)
      "To Protect my friends and family, its an honour."
      I think this is a good idea, trying to find partners ... but I don't yet know which class I'll be focusing on. So many tanks already make me more inclined to dps, or even heal. Hard to figure out how to build something at the moment.

I think we can all agree we need this game to come out now, lol.

West coaster, here.

tamberleigh wrote:

I think this is a good idea, trying to find partners ... but I don't yet know which class I'll be focusing on. So many tanks already make me more inclined to dps, or even heal. Hard to figure out how to build something at the moment.

That's why im going to start with Berserker, because there will be a lot of Tanks in Bless. I see a lot of people going to guardian, ranger, berserker...but it's also bit early to be deciding on which class you will pick because until now we only have info of 4 classes, the other 4 are still in dev. But either way you are free to pick any class you want, you can be a tank as well and form your west-coast team xD.

Furami Dash wrote:

Though I'm interested I would have to wait for another endeavour like this to be posted due to my geographical position (UK here.) :( I'm probably looking at DPS or maybe... maybe even a healer (still set on warlock or mystic.)

Humm i think people could still use this thread instead of creating another one based on the same concept or idea for each geographical location, we might just use this one but people will have to find themselves in here and form their squad/team/group xD.
      I doubt China is going to do that. I've never seen them do any IP blocks whatsoever, but it's true I have not much experience with Chinese games.
      Their logic seems to be that people from all over the world speak Chinese and want to play on Chinese servers so they don't lock anyone out.

On the other hand, China is getting a CBT, not an OBT, I believe, so it's not going to be that easy to get in.

Aminox wrote:

Hax will you be joining us aswell?

First of all i would like to say that i appreciate a lot your idea, im actually surprised for someone to bring to the table an idea like this where you would find it more common in FPS games, because even in MMO's there's also players that sometimes enjoy to move around (inside of the game) in small groups instead of having a whole guild on their backs or creating groups inside of it which could lead to its own downfall, i see this as a great opportunity for those who like to solo and play with few people or dislike being in guilds, to get together and help each other out.

I would like to create my own party group of course i wouldn't mind joining others but since im currently living in U.K (and Eng is not my main language) it would benefit me partying with someone who shares the same time zone. One of the other reasons that leave me with one step behind is the fact of still being under C9 influence a Action MMO/RPG game which heavily supported soloing. So I'd rather wait for the official release and meet other players ingame through my journey in Bless and see what happens. ^^