Sticky Bless EU/NA Status Update 9/13/16

• New

Carsomyr wrote:

Palutena wrote:

rpgmaniac wrote:

Carsomyr wrote:

...the game needs a couple of tweaks to be able to penetrate the western MMO market...
      Does those tweaks you are referring to also include censoring? I would like to know early on if you have such plans for the game in order to stop bother, censoring is something I can't tolerate in games or anywhere else so if you are planning to bring the game in our region butchered would you be kind enough to inform everyone right now?
      I think they're probably gonna censor the sex scene in the Hieron story where there's Mathias having fun with Leoni. But sincerely i do hope they won't censor the killing scenes, they're brutal but they really capture the meaning of war between the factions.
      We are not planning to censor any sex scenes or any other mature content in the game. Who are we to censor mighty Mathias Habihi? :D

Very glad to hear that & thx for answering that, I'm sure lot's of people would like to know also, I hope what you said is true & nothing is going to change later on, if the game doesn't have issues with censoring then the next subject which is the most important one will always be p2w, I'm sure you are aware of how important this subject is to the success of this game in our region, the past years publishers often use terms like "pay2progress/advance faster" & they surpass the limits of what is acceptable for a lot of people, if we are talking for a game that is focused on PvE/Raids then it will be easier for people to accept some stuff but when we are talking for a PvP focused game like BLESS which btw is a faction game that force people to fight each other from the start, then things become very serious because we are talking for a competitive game & competitive people want more than anything else to fight on equal terms with anyone else.

You can't expect to attract the PvP community on the game you are publishing when there is no "fair" environment & wallet-warriors can use their credit card to come on top, have that in mind & remember that it's very important to be honest with the community, everything Aeria say right now will be kept as evidence later on if you decide to do a U-turn & go back on your words/promises, I hope Aeria won't act as dishonest as DAUM/kakao did who treat their customers like crap & don't respect them at all, in my mind Aeria must succeed were everyone else fail not only for themselves but for the entirety of the MMORPG community in the West, this industry is badly hurt atm & imo another wound would be end up be fatal, so plz Aeria, don't put the final nail in the coffin if you really care about this industry.
    • New

i can wait if its worth it at the end. i hope they make it so that the UI is smarter instead of mobs sitting there ignoring you until you attack each one separately. also if they want to make it so that the action movement of the chars were a bit faster then it wouldnt look like the game is slugging. the worst possible thing that could happen is that the mmo part of the game becomes so lag due to multiple chars using multiple attacks at same time that the game freezes up. it looks good but i would only play if its f2p otherwise it just not worth it. can generate revenue selling faster mounts or exp boosters for those that want to lvl faster and pay for it.
    • New

cowcrowing wrote:

i can wait if its worth it at the end. i hope they make it so that the UI is smarter instead of mobs sitting there ignoring you until you attack each one separately. also if they want to make it so that the action movement of the chars were a bit faster then it wouldnt look like the game is slugging. the worst possible thing that could happen is that the mmo part of the game becomes so lag due to multiple chars using multiple attacks at same time that the game freezes up. it looks good but i would only play if its f2p otherwise it just not worth it. can generate revenue selling faster mounts or exp boosters for those that want to lvl faster and pay for it.
      I'm sure you meant Artificial Intelligence, not User Interface.