What do you want to see?

What do you want to see?

Going to be making some videos about bless soonish probably tomorrow. What do people actually wanna see? Can't make anything really in debt since I don't really care of learning all the mechanics yet, but can show off some basic stuff. So any requests?
      ArcheAge vids Black Desert vidsBless vids
      It does seem pretty impossible to really do anything servers seem to be down and pretty bad timings for westerners. I did manage to run around a bit to look at the scenery. Hopefully I can capture more stuff tomorrow.

Edit: Added some videos on the playlist now, mainly just random crap. I kinda got bored already in the few days of testing it wasn't really a game for me.
      ArcheAge vids Black Desert vidsBless vids

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Inporylem” ().

I'd like to see mounts and mount animation, some more dungeon runs, the party/loot system - is it shared loot, round robin, need/greed system? - random wandering through the maps to see various environments and mobs, a look at starting areas, too, if you can.

If a friend and I make an elf and a cat, and we're in the same faction, would we start in the same map? Or does each race have its own starting area?

Any information on crafting or armor/gear upgrade would also be nice, if you can.
      I`d like to see :
      -their platform for LFG : how to look for a party or how instancing works
      -"Options" settings : the menu
      -the Broker or Trading Post they got : opening/operating the broker and if they have a LF items in-game
      -the Skills window and some information on it if you have
      Anything like that would be much appreciated. Thank you :D

Ms Pipsqueek wrote:

-their platform for LFG : how to look for a party or how instancing works
      -the Broker or Trading Post they got : opening/operating the broker and if they have a LF items in-game

Agree! I'm eagerly looking forward to LFG and how Broker/Trading Post works.

Also interested in:
      • Flying mounts! I think I read a confirmation that said we can freely fly throughout the Bless World. Supposedly Wyverns can dive bomb attack, too. So I'd love to see that in action.
      • More information on dungeons and world bosses if this is possible. - Will there be a point to hunting world bosses? Will world bosses drop better loot than dungeon bosses? And will there be world bosses on the border that we can PvP between the two factions for? I sure hope so.
      • Faction-based PvP.... :D Big yes! Would love to see how the border works.

-TERA Online, Global Chat.