Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Any info on Fedayin/Siren race?

• I don't know about Siren, but if Mystic is gonna be released next month (possibly last week of September) is also possible that Iblis\Fedayin could be released as well, if you pay attention to this screenshot you see a blonde-haired mystic and the only blond-haired race that can use Mystic is Fedayin.

• vegax87 wrote:

I don't know about Siren, but if Mystic is gonna be released next month (possibly last week of September) is also possible that Iblis\Fedayin could be released as well, if you pay attention to this screenshot you see a blonde-haired mystic and the only blond-haired race that can use Mystic is Fedayin.

um elves can be mysics along with lupis/pantera, and um.... future siren (possibly the 2 demon races?)
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • There was an old thread with Race and class combos: Race/Class Combos

Elves can be mages but cannot be Mystic and Warlock.

The only mistake I see in that table is that Mascu and Siren must be neutral, but I don't know if Neowiz has shuffled all race and class combos until now

The post was edited 1 time, last by vegax87 ().

• There is a lot of stuff in the client like material for the character creation. Think the reason why they are not out yet is because their starting area is not ready. They will probably first finish the AquaElf and Mascu Capital and then release new races.
      Files
    • The Aqua Elf and Mascu capitals are already done, right?
      i've not see any incomplete textures in El Lano (one quest is bugged though and unable to be completed as the item is stuck in the ground and unreachable by character for said quest), not yet traversed the Mascu city but it looks pretty much done.... right?

As for that table, it's outdated as it says Mascu's can't be berserkers when they definitely can
      it also says siren can't be mystics when there are plenty of shots of them weilding the mystic weapon and using mystic skills
      i wouldn't trust it
      also an official screenshot of the mystic from bless shows an aqua/sylvan elf summoning a swarm of bats from her short staff
    • Furia wrote:

They are, but there are no NPCs etc. yet. Only some functional NPCs.
      i've been to the aqua elf capital plenty of times and there are npcs...
      idk what you mean by only some functional? they even have the warehouse npc in el lano and that npc is barely in the game lol
      idk what you're referring to, to be honest LOL explain~

oh wait are you referring to Sirens? yeah i have not seen any true siren npcs outside of just ones that have animations and in some random camps
    • Puremystic wrote:

Furia wrote:

i've been to the aqua elf capital plenty of times and there are npcs...idk what you mean by only some functional? they even have the warehouse npc in el lano and that npc is barely in the game lol
      idk what you're referring to, to be honest LOL explain~
      Talking about random NPCs lurking around. You only have some guards and store npcs at the moment
      Look at the cinematic for example youtu.be/Vcy4TAITA5s?t=96 where you have NPCs having conversations, running around etc.
    • Furia wrote:

Puremystic wrote:

Furia wrote:

i've been to the aqua elf capital plenty of times and there are npcs...idk what you mean by only some functional? they even have the warehouse npc in el lano and that npc is barely in the game lolidk what you're referring to, to be honest LOL explain~
      Talking about random NPCs lurking around. You only have some guards and store npcs at the momentLook at the cinematic for example youtu.be/Vcy4TAITA5s?t=96 where you have NPCs having conversations, running around etc.
      oh hmmmm idk, when i finished the el lano story quest portion i saw many npcs walking around, watering plants, reading books, running around the city but i don't visit much often so maybe it was the post-war thing
    • hmm, idk if you need to finish a storyline to unlock the "real el lano" but when i took some screens and vids i couldnt see any npcs besides guards and shop npcs
      Files
    • Furia wrote:

hmm, idk if you need to finish a storyline to unlock the "real el lano" but when i took some screens and vids i couldnt see any npcs besides guards and shop npcs
      so weird... i always see "noble elves" npcs all around some of those areas when visiting but it shouldn't be blocked off to end-game characters....
      and you can't enter el lano without really beating that part of the story anyway

some of those places are definitely ghost towns but there are at least 10 random npcs when i go there from time to time
    • Puremystic wrote:

Furia wrote:

hmm, idk if you need to finish a storyline to unlock the "real el lano" but when i took some screens and vids i couldnt see any npcs besides guards and shop npcs
      so weird... i always see "noble elves" npcs all around some of those areas when visiting but it shouldn't be blocked off to end-game characters....and you can't enter el lano without really beating that part of the story anyway

some of those places are definitely ghost towns but there are at least 10 random npcs when i go there from time to time
      Nah, after leaving the start area you can use the teleport item to get back and then you can enter El Lano. Since the Map is instanced it's possible that 2 versions exist tho
    • I don't really know if El Lano is instanced, I created a hieron char and crossed the map on foot (yeah, thats stupid) to check and El Lano is right here in front of me. We definetely need more npcs in towns, what concerns me is the fps since I get an average of 20-30fps in some cities of the game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Symeria ().

• Symeria wrote:

Fedayin city is called the "land of enchantment" according to one of the landscape artists, their city have a giant statue:

Ah, this one is very close too. The Cave of Silence is between this town and the area i mentioned.
    • Hello,
      I'm considering to start playing on kr version,but i would like to know first if they added iblis and fedayin races,cause that is mainly the races i'm the most interested in. (and since Kr accounts are not easy to get,that could be a decisive factor for me)

I made some search on google/youtube but can't manage to find videos more recent than start of 2016 for KR version

Anyone on kr version could answer me?

Thanks.