Done lurking!

• Done lurking!

The Bless wait feels like it approaching an end, so I can't help but join the community now. I'm going to start playing on the Russian servers (so I brushed up on my Cyrillic xD). This community has been so helpful for providing information for the last couples years (years?! has it really been that long?). I often go by Duey if you can't pronounce Caerulei, shay-ROO-lay. I have been playing MMOs since Runescape and I am excited to explore Bless with all of you.

What I hope to find in Bless is a big world to explore with lots of lore to read as well as a story with a beginning, middle, and end (as in ends one arc but starts the next). Also challenging dungeons would be a plus.

Favourite MMOs: Guild Wars: Factions, Final Fantasy XIV, and Skyforge.
      Bless Race: Lupus
      Bless Class: Beserker (PLEASE let Lupus roll as Mystics, PLEASE!!!)

Let's wait together and strive to not over-hype ourselves.
    • You know.... I was fully on board with you being a cool person and fellow mystic. Then you had to go and decide on Lupus.... Pantera are truly the supreme animorphic race. :D

Anyway! Welcome to the community fellow mystic. I, like you, have been waiting for years and am getting so excited that the wait is coming to an end.