VPN Issues...

• VPN Issues...

I finally got my account after waiting a couple of days for the credit card payment to go through. But I can't play.

I'm using SoftEther VPN because my TotalVPN account doesn't have access to SK servers (I'm not sure if they even exist).

I can start making my character, but about 5 mins. in, the message below shows up and the game quits.

서버와 연결이 종료되었습니다.

I tried Google Translating it, and it seems to simply be a disconnect message.

Can someone tell me what to do next? Because I don't know.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Becket ().

• Softether works to login but for playing im not sure he works well.
      You can try with another VPN more gamer oriented like WTFAST, Vypr or whatever.
      Use the free trial and check if you get dc.
      If you still get dc, your connection is too slow maybe...

GL !
    • Machder wrote:

I had the exact same issue with SoftEther. While the selection of servers is amazing, I could not stay connected longer than 5 minutes. After switching to vyprvpn the problem went away.
      Did you change any settings in vyprvpn? I can start the game via the website but then i stuck at the startscreen and never make it to the server selection. Pretty much have the same problem as op. Disconnecting VPNs also doesn't work for me. No matter when i disconnect (after launcher, neowiz screen etc.) i always stuck at the startingscreen with the Bless Logo. With softether i sometimes manage it to make it into the game but disconnect after a few minutes.
    • This sounds all too familiar, but again, VyprVPN solved that issue too. I am running out of free bandwidth so I may have to register it. The only issue I ran into was sometimes when I connect to VyprVPN I can't launch the game because I get a regional block error message when launching it from the website. The work around for that is, log out of your account, close the bless page, connect to a Korean VPN with SoftEther VPN, log in but do not launch the game yet, log out of the SoftEther VPN, connect to a south Korean server on VyprVPN, and launch the game.

Few other FYI's if you are using the optimization patch, you'll be stuck in an infinite repair loop. Work around that is to uncheck the box during file check when the original config files are loaded, once everything passes, load the tweaked files, and press the red button (play?). Make sure to restore them before trying again because after the file checker hits 100% with the tweaked files in place, it will go into a full scan, attempt to repair the files, but always fail to do so, leaving you stuck
    • I just discovered something but it needs more work. Turns out you can use SoftEther to launch the game, and as soon as the GameGuard (or whatever that protection program is) logo goes away, disconnect, and play without VPN. First time it may not show your characters or faction to choose from. Tab out and you'll see windows asking for a firewall permission. Repeat the above and it should work.
    Peria Chronicles