Camera issues

• Camera issues

So yes the game is quite clunky but that's not such an issue. However I am really having problem with rotating camera right now.

It might be just me but when I turn my camera by holding either left or right mouse button, my cursor still keeps moving even tho it's invisible (because it's moving the camera). So when I let go of left or right mouse button, the cursor is not where I left it.

In order to "pin" the cursor in place I need to to hold lmb/rmb for a second or so before moving it. This feels very unnatural and is very annoying because in more hectic combat situations it's simply a hindrance.

Is there a way to fix it without going free aim mode?
      ~구르는 돌에는 이끼가 끼지 않는다~
    • Personally i don't have this problem O.o (or at least i didn't noticed it)

I may have not completelly understood what problem is causing you, but, i have to ask to be sure at least to pin down some elements...

Do you have a controller connected to your PC? Usually movement issues are caused by that (I remember in L2, the camera sometimes got to spin if you had a controller connected)

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    Peria Chronicles