Technical questions.

• Technical questions.

So i wanted to ask a few questions on the technical side of the game.

1: Is a 64 bit client of the game available?
      2: Does the game function in DX 11 or DX 9?
      3: What are the recommended requirements for playing it at max settings?
      4: Is there any problems with optimization currently, if the answer is yet are there any words from the devs about fixing it?

Pretty much just these ones right now.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:
    • 1. Yes
      2. Bless Online uses Unreal Engine 3 that has an experimental DX11 support
      3. See this image

4. There are some optimization problems, maybe you need to tweak the config files or maybe devs will fix them in the future.
    • 4. There are some optimization problems, maybe you need to tweak the config files or maybe devs will fix them in the future.

Is there a good way to tweak *.ini files ?
      If i change something inside, each time i start the game he start to download loop things.
      Any advice about this ?
    • You need to treat those files like the english patch files, they are modified files so they trigger the file check.

See this post for more info and videos: [GUIDE] Bless-Source Community ENG Patch

In short:

-Everytime the game makes an update make a copy of the original game files that you usually replace, on this case the .ini files.

1- Restore the original files that you copied everytime you launch the game.
      2- Launch the game, when 1st file check appears uncheck the box
      3- Once the 1st file check is done go and paste any file you want to modify (english patch, ini files, etc)
      4- Go back to the 1st file check window and press the red button to continue launching the game.

Go back to 1 everytime you launch the game.
    Peria Chronicles