Patch/Launcher Problem

• Patch/Launcher Problem

First of all, i hope i can explain my problem because english is not my native language. So, yesterday i played game with the english patch. After i quit, i changed the folder with the original Kor folder. Today when i try to play, it downloads something after file check. But nothing happened after it. Everytime when i use the link to launch the game, it download the file and close. Do you know how can i solve this?
    • Loulu wrote:

First of all, i hope i can explain my problem because english is not my native language. So, yesterday i played game with the english patch. After i quit, i changed the folder with the original Kor folder. Today when i try to play, it downloads something after file check. But nothing happened after it. Everytime when i use the link to launch the game, it download the file and close. Do you know how can i solve this?
      This happens because IT IS a file check.

You need to save the "fresh" files and use them to bypass the filecheck. Sometimes it happens that they release some little changes on those files and they need to be resaved.

So, proceed with the file check again without fear, then save the original files that are now freshly downloaded and use them for the future file check, until they get updated again.

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • But the problem is i can't pass that download. When it finished downloading, it closed and nothing happens. I mean i can not log in "without" english patch too. The launcher closed itself and when i use the website to start the game it download the whole thing again. It is like an infinite loop.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Loulu ().

• If you see the second stage of the file check it's because you don't have original files, else it shouldn't download or double check anything.

Use the latest files you can find here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/169105979806449664/189142016683147265/English_Patch_6_5_16.rar

And follow the steps on the video:

Might also be because you used the FPS fix files that you found in some thread here, in that case you need to restore original files in "Config" folder too, if you don't know about what im talking about in this last phrase just ignore this.

If doing that you still pass by a double check must be because you have any duplicated files, check the KOR and the ClientData folders and notice you didn't duplicate any file with the same name and a (1) at the end.

Also keep in mind that from now on every time that the game updates the original files change, and before replacing them with the english patch you will need to do a back up of them, to use them to launch the game the next time.
    Peria Chronicles