Battle tank class

• Question
    • Battle tank class

Hi guys, totally new here and never tried the game yet, but extremely thrilled about the "upcoming" arrival to EU/NA

Quick question regarding the possibility to create an offensive tank class on Bless.

The two possibilities would be either creating a Battle Guardian (similar to the classica BT on Shiaya) or a Battle Paladin (similarly to what used to be the extremely OP WOW class). I love to use such classes for end-game material (mostly PVP) because they are similar to the classical "warrior/fighter" class but not as mainstream.

• Well, i saw that Berserkers have a taunt and focus on parry. Wonder if they can make solid Tanks.

In the end i always main the sword and board class and with 3 different stances(coreskills) u can also go offensive on a guardian.
    • well Battle Tank should be a Guardian or a Berserker.

Paladins aren't as offensive and have many damage mitigation skills and defensive buffs/heals rather than damage skills.

Guardians should have more damage/counter/cc skills to play around with.

However the paladin could get more damage skills to improve this side when they raise the lvl cap to 50.

I don't have enough infos on Berserkers to actually say whether they can tank or not.
    • Little note: The only AGGRO that work in PvP is owned by the Guardian. Berzerk and Paladin work only in PvE.

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • Nito wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Little note: The only AGGRO that work in PvP is owned by the Guardian. Berzerk and Paladin work only in PvE.

Paladins Single Target Taunt also works in PvP but with reduced time
      From what i read on the descriptions it was only the Guardian one... but well.. we know... translations...

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    Peria Chronicles