Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Help me choose a class

• Help me choose a class

So I'm playing an Assassin right now but I was wondering if there's something better that would fit my playstyle?

I usually play Meele classes with High DPS, preferably not assassins but Berserker seems kinda slow and more AoE oriented so that kinda threw me off but I only played it til level 5 so I guess I wouldn't really know. I played a Darkrunner in ArcheAge and a Duelist in Lineage 2, so if you knew those kinda games, that's the classes I usually like.

I'm level 14 right now on my Assassin and I just learned a few new skills but I don't really understand how to use them yet, like sometimes I can use them and sometimes I can and coupled with the "bad ping" to Korea it just feels really clunky to me.

So what do you think? Assassin? Berserker? Guardian maybe? But that seems more like a tank and really slow and I don't like playing tanks very much.

Gief me advice pls
      Also as far as I know there's no such thing as class advancements right?
    • Sounds like you're already playing the "right class" for you. Guardian generally is a primary tank, so you're looking to block attacks instead of just out-dps mobs.

Each class does have three "core technologies" that change how skills behave, and the cores are gained at level 10, 20, and 30 I believe. If you want melee, there's really not another option if you felt Berserker was too slow.
    • Organic wrote:

Sounds like you're already playing the "right class" for you. Guardian generally is a primary tank, so you're looking to block attacks instead of just out-dps mobs.

Each class does have three "core technologies" that change how skills behave, and the cores are gained at level 10, 20, and 30 I believe. If you want melee, there's really not another option if you felt Berserker was too slow.

Thanks a lot for the reply.
      Can you maybe elaborate on the core technologies a bit? What are they exactly and how do they function?
      Also, afaik Berserker seems more like a AoE Meele class, is that true or can it do burst dps as well (pvp mainly)
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.