Wts account for steam money or items(cs go)

I am not sure if this is actually allowed here, but I will let the moderators decide since I'm an Editor and not a moderator (EDIT: Furia approved me for doing moderator actions after this thread existed).
    However: I do strongly recommend anyone to buy their account at obtgame or the like here: obtgame.com/buy-pre-verified-b…ea-open-beta-account.html instead.
    Scams are a major issue when it comes to fan forum trades involving real world money (or Steam money). OBTGame is where I got mine, and it worked 100% with zero issues ("Random Account" option, not Gmail).

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Zazaaji” ().

Well, this is our first request of this type, so thanks for giving us an opportunity to figure some things out. :)

As has been mentioned, selling accounts gets us into pretty dicey territory. However, it's often the same illegality (if less so, depending on region/publisher/TOS) as purchasing an account that requires a verified KSSN.

That said, there can be lots of complications with selling/trading accounts and we don't want our members to have to manage that. We also don't want the mods to be put in the position of figuring out legal/financial issues. We're just a community fansite. :) Also, trading/selling accounts is very nearly always against TOS in Western games, so it's safer for everyone if we just say no thanks instead of having to change course later on.

From a moderator standpoint, we'll leave this thread up as a reference point. Thanks Bryan for getting this locked down and Zaz for getting this reported.