Patcher Crashes every time

Patcher Crashes every time

I am trying to run the patcher it crashes part way through the udate, I have ran as administrator and even tried to run in compatibility mode for Win 7 but it just crashes at the same spot every time. I have also tried to just force an update but that does not work either I am running Windows 10.
      Come on people, just saying it "crashes" doesn't help at all. What happens? Freeze then close? Error then close? Just close with no error or freezing? Total freeze no close? Generic "Has Stopped Working" problem?
      We need more. No one can help anyone that only says "it crashes" for any program.
      Exact Error:

Bless English Patch has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Event Log:

Faulting application name: Bless English Patch.exe, version: 2.0.5.1, time stamp: 0x56c5f465
      Faulting module name: msvcrt.dll, version: 7.0.10586.0, time stamp: 0x5632d722
      Exception code: 0xc0000005
      Fault offset: 0x000884fa
      Faulting process id: 0x153c
      Faulting application start time: 0x01d16f70fa3014da
      Faulting application path: C:\Users\Todd\Desktop\Bless English Patch.exe
      Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcrt.dll
      Report Id: b8dc03ba-67c9-4362-a73c-5aacabda311d
      Faulting package full name:
      Faulting package-relative application ID:

Event Log:

Application: Bless English Patch.exe
      Framework Version: v4.0.30319
      Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
      Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 775084FA

FYI I also turned off all AV and firewall and this still happens
      Generic "Has Stopped Working" error is extremely common with this patcher (I get it myself). The solution is this:
      Run the file (do not be in admin mode nor compatiblity mode), click Update, and then do NOT touch your computer for a solid 15 minutes.
      If you click around on anything else or the program itself, it might (and likely will) cause that error. If you just don't touch anything at all on your computer (not even move the mouse) for at least 15 minutes, chances are it'll finish without problems. If it still errors, then disable any and all background things on your computer that might force a window focus shift or a notification of any sort.
      Right I have nothing open at the time except the patcher, it is not running in compatibility mode and and I usually dont run it as admin. I will test to see if I do nothing at all if it works.

If I delete the English Patch folder and start fresh it gets further than it usually does but still errors out without touching anything except the update butto
      Update-----

I went into my documents and deleted the Bless English patch folder, not running as Administrator or in compatibility mode I ran the patcher. At first I was clicking on the bell to update but it was still failing, I then tried to just force update, it stop responding a couple times but it does start back up again so dont touch it. It was finally able to finish the patch. Most likely you will need to do this process after every update from the game.

P.S. Make sure you close out of everything, I mean everything before running it. Disconnect from your VPN, turn off AV and firewall and close all browser windows.