Adversting (Guests only)

[Paladin Class Thread] Skill builds, opinions, ideas, concerns, etc.

• Hi all, quick question here regarding the Paladin.

I am currently thinking to play a paladin healer and was wondering how they are to lvl and if this build also used ''heavy armor'' to get it's attributes / stats up.

Next to that:

While lvl'ing is gear that important for healing? Otherwise I was thinking to lvl with judge (dps) and do dungeons with healing :) 

Level 30 is when your gear transitions to heavy armor for all 3 of the classes that wear it. Most paladin gear is cache all, especially early on, so you can't really go wrong with any specific gear until later.

• Hello everyone! Quick question. How is the Paladin in PvP situations? Is it tanky enough to survive and dish out enough damage to kill opponents? Also, what will the role of a Paladin be once Mystic is released?

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Hello everyone! Quick question. How is the Paladin in PvP situations? Is it tanky enough to survive and dish out enough damage to kill opponents? Also, what will the role of a Paladin be once Mystic is released?

Paladin from my experience is pretty difficult to kill in PvP. But at the same time it's pretty hard for Paladin to really put out the DPS to kill anyone, especially in team battles. Paladin is more about outlasting and interrupts from my limited experience in PvP.