Early Access to start in May

• Some of you probably already heard it, now i'm allowed to officially confirm it.

Seoul, South Korea, March 20st, 2018

Today, Neowiz is proud to announce that Bless Online will arrive on Steam’s Early Access platform this May. On top of that, the epic MMORPG will be Buy-to-Play (B2P) – meaning players only ever have to pay for Bless once and will be able to play it as long as they want without spending another dime. The brand new website details all of this, along with the innovative new Emissary Program to help build and cultivate the community for Bless Online.

“It’s been a long time coming, but we truly believe the best version of Bless Online is finally almost ready to hit Steam,” said Ki Won Lee, CEO of Neowiz. “This an MMORPG unlike any other, completely re-engineered, and we can’t wait to finally open the doors and let players start their journeys.”
    [b]
    “We heard our players, and we’ve made our decision. We chose Buy to Play as our monetization model because we truly believe it’s the best option for our players, while making sure you don’t need to maintain a subscription to keep up with the constant stream of new content we’ll be adding to Bless. said Sungjin Ko, Executive Producer of Neowiz Bless Studio.

To celebrate the announcement, Neowiz today released a brand new trailer for Bless Online highlighting a world at war…

• Only 5 classes for the moment (Paladin, Guardian, Mage, Ranger, Berserk)

• Choose your story

Each of the 7 races you choose from will present you with a unique character story. 5 classes with different skills and combat style will provide you with just the right type of hero for your play style

Hope they will fix the Assassin class (and Mystic) quickly ^^

I thought the Assassin was available since KR Rebuild o_O (l had a level 37 Assassin)...
    They decided to rework it again or it was never reworked before?

Anyways, YAS, Bless finally coming!

• Fnalmenteeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noi [FM] siamo pronti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://falkomaxima.forumcommunity.net visitate il nostro forum!

• It seems that the new combat system for NA/EU build has broke the assassin class atm

Just a little delay

Maybe it means that the new combat system changes a lot compared to the old one (for me it wasn't the most important thing to improve but why not)

I had hopes that mystic class was going to be one of the exclusive things they said for steam version, but now it seems that no :( and goodbye assassin :P
    The source is just that in blessonline.net they deleted the class or they said it somewhere? Cause maybe in the new page (March 21) the missing classes could appear...
    Anyway I'm happy that at least we have a release month.

• This is great news im so looking forward to playing bless!!! but at the same time im sad that the assasin wont be there on launch its the class i wanted to play the most and fits my play style the most but such is life ;( hopefully they can fix the class before may..... if not ill have to make do with Ranger :)

• B2P is always the best with Games that have substance &
    from how Bless seems to be coming along ... it definitely
    fits that simple criteria!
    Can't wait to play & hope to be In-Game with ya'll ASAP!

• This is really exciting but I can't help but think they will have a cash shop to supplement there income and recoup there losses. It's expected to make a return since it's been in every version so far. But I wonder how the B2P element will impact it...

• This is really exciting but I can't help but think they will have a cash shop to supplement there income and recoup there losses. It's expected to make a return since it's been in every version so far. But I wonder how the B2P element will impact it...

i hope it will be like Gw2 with mostly gosmetic fluff but I doubt it.

• What a huge news for those who have waited for so long but I'm still very mitigated about the game and I'm also intrigued by its Cash Shop knowing that consumables have been mentionned.

On theory, it is very similar to Black Desert Online and it worried me the most because, whatever people are saying about it being only Pay-to-Confort, it is still in my eyes Pay-to-Win. I hope BLESS will be quite different with this model and more balanced without any kind of Power/Time/RNG advantages for real money.

Also, I'm disappointed by the PvP immunity that everyone can buy in-game during the whole leveling process, even if at max level such item will only be available in Cash Shop, I still don't like the idea as a PvP player myself in a PvP game.