squirtle squad pull up

• GOOD GUILD #1 PVP MEME GUILD

Images

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• Sad that I have to punish frail, short, overweight mmo gamers on a new game lol !

• never ban me again frail retards rofl

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• stop deleting my posts lmfao +1 rayne good ally

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• +1 rayne good ally hello brother

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• quite literally the best guild on NA

CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1 CURRYSNIFFA#1

• yuhhhhhhhhh

• wow good game

• IRL Name: Jarl Baalgruuf Ironfist

Class: Paladin (me hammer)

Hobbies: LARP, RPing, making beer in Black Online Desert

My Backstory: Jartor lord Iron (my name) born in the north with cold winds howling in the night... mother has baby and seems ok will survive (medieval medical lol) and she sighs oh wowe glad I lived lmao frick. Anyways she breathes out and daddy father of jartor says ok I have a son nice thats pretty great. Jartor comes out very strong baby and grips sword with hand FIRST ACITON he is a BORN WARRIOR. Anyways noblemen betray my family who are also noblement their blood strains this carpet and wehole kingdom union STRUCK by tragedy.... Jartor trains long tirme at farmers house and is HERE FOR REVENGE ON BETRAYERS!!!! lol hope u like it man

Hello guys and rhasq, Perhaps afk? Lol thats ok I am very intrested in playing with u all. Looking good and sweell hope to see u in game GLORY TO THE UNION !!!! Haha Xd just some RPing humor I love to RP *salutes, armor clackeing loud in room and shakes room because heavy GREATSWORD ON BACL* text me please

• I salute you, friend! Looking forward to seeing you in game! GLORY TO THE UNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: hey man just thought id point out u were born with sword but ur playing palandin? i dont get it ..... y not play gardian with sword/?

The post was edited 1 time, last by rhasq_unbanned ().

• IRL Name: Hikari Tsu Kiyama

Class: Assassin (teleports behind you)

Hobbies: Long walks on the beach, Sakura tea leaves, osmosis

My Backstory:

Your example of weak characters winning against powerful ones is irrelevant here because, like I said, Malfurion has shown the superior feats. Malfurion has shown to be far more powerful than Saurfang has ever shown. There's nothing of "weak beating the powerful" here. You're blatantly choosing to ignore Malfurion's power just because you want to make a point you refuse to back up.

World's best warrior. Cute. Title is not a point. Malfurion's the world's strongest Druid. The only one who made Ysera think is too important to fall now, the one who made Archimonde retreat, the one who prevented Darkshore from falling apart with a spell and the one who made Azshara avoid a direct confrontation against. Azshara, of all people.

Tell me why I should believe Saurfang can top that. Because as of now, Saurfang has proven to be an ant in comparison to what Malfurion has done.

He's powerful, yeah. But not Malfurion's level. Not even close. And you haven't given me any reason other than an assumption that's been proven wrong by history (Malfurion's power) and a comparison with another Orc who's not Saurfang fueled by something Saurfang doesn't have here.

• Hi all!

You probably recognize me by now as BladeBoques, yup, that's right, a BDO streamer from your favorite streaming site - Twitch!

I've been following the progress of Bless Online and Squirtle Squad for a while now, and I'm really loving seeing how the guild is coming along.

I'm interested in joining, so make sure to hit me up on my Twitter or Twitch so we can collaborate, and listen! Ha ha ha!

Excited to be seeing you all on release.

BladeBoques-OUT!