BLESS ONLINE EARLY ACCESS INFO

• 1526035415745-04_web_detail.png

Founder’s Pack information

Get a two day head start on the game on May 28 with the Founder’s Pack!

Each of the three Founder's Packs contains the base game and exclusive benefits.

• Details on what will be included in the Founder’s Packs will be revealed on May 28.

MbzvaMK.png

SOURCE <<<<<<<<<<<<<

• Sooo.. those prices. Yikes. I mean, I know that we in the community basically voted for buy to play, and I'm fine with that, but they know this is a game that was free everywhere else, right? It really doesn't seem like you're getting your money's worth with those packages...

I'm also really not thrilled with the "details about what's in our overpriced packs will be available only on the day they go on sale" part. :(

• The Early Access date has been confirmed:

May 30th, 10:00 AM PDT

The Founder's packs have been announced:

- Standard Edition: $39.99 with 30 days of Premium Membership

- Deluxe Edition: $69.99 with 60 days of Premium Membership, 2450 Lumena and exclusive skins

- Collector's Edition: $199.99 with 90 days of Premium, 3800 Lumena, a Title, premium customer service, wings and more exclusive cosmetics

*All Founder's packs give a 2 day headstart are being sold starting on May 28th

**The Premium Membership has no details announced yet

*It is mentioned everything concerning the "above" (the Founder's packs and release date) is not finalized and may change, so take this with a grain of salt*

Source - https://blessonline.net/news_read/67

[EDIT] - The announcement has been hidden from the website

• I'll say what I said in the other thread...

"Sooo.. those prices. Yikes. I mean, I know that we in the community basically voted for buy to play, and I'm fine with that, but they know this is a game that was free everywhere else, right? It really doesn't seem like you're getting your money's worth with those packages...

I'm also really not thrilled with the "details about what's in our overpriced packs will be available only on the day they go on sale" part. :("

Edit: Actually, I'm also going to add that giving enhanced customer service only to the people who bought your REALLY overpriced Founder's Pack seems kinda awful too.

• Does premium automatically apply when you log in for the 1st time? Or can you use it later?

Considering 40$ pack has 1 month premium... Base game will cost 10-20$. Which is not a lot. As long as shop wont contain p2w items, I would call this a bargain.

• I don't think anyone thought it would go that high. I saw lots of 30/60/90 and other variations, but all were under $100 for the top tier package. I hope this is not final because this will deter a lot of people from purchasing the packs.

Edit: I also agree with what Nayukhuut has said. Why should I only get enhanced customer service if I spend $200? Shouldn't everyone get the same customer service? There will be a lot more people buying the lower packs than the $200.

• For those who missed, here a PDF with the screenshot from the website in the moment where the news was up: https://drive.google.com/file/…8dl6oJ_FFDb2HfCJkQM-/view

Anyway, what is the point in putting Premium Membership in a B2P game? If you want players to pay regularly, just go P2P. Geez.

I'm sure this Premium will have something that looks dispensable at first look, mas it will become necessary to keep the pace with other players (e.g. Value Package in BDO).

Guess we've been fooled again.

• 200$ pack will give 2 game copies (dont know if 2nd account will also get costumes,...). So its basically less than 100$ per account.

This is correct. I took screenshots of the page before it went down for me. Collector's Edition ($200) gives 2-day head-start on top of a gift copy of Bless. I wonder if the gift copy also gets the head-start and items. Hopefully that is cleared up later today. :|

• Do they want their game to fail from the start? The game already didn't do so well in other places and now they are charging an absurd amount of money for packages. On top of that, it seems as if there will be a premium membership type of deal (possibly like ESO?).

They are taking an interesting approach to this. Hopefully later on gives us some more clarity (and happy news!).

• For those who missed, here a PDF with the screenshot from the website in the moment where the news was up: https://drive.google.com/file/…8dl6oJ_FFDb2HfCJkQM-/view

Anyway, what is the point in putting Premium Membership in a B2P game? If you want players to pay regularly, just go P2P. Geez.

I'm sure this Premium will have something that looks dispensable at first look, mas it will become necessary to keep the pace with other players (e.g. Value Package in BDO).

Guess we've been fooled again.

Jokes on them. If they don't get it right this time, there is no coming back. Neowiz needs us playing/spending money on Bless more than we need Bless since as far as MMORPGs go there are always alternatives, even if most of them are coming late this year or early next year.

• I'm really hoping that this was just a big mistake on their part, the pricing being different, and that there's no Premium Subscription. It would be one thing if they had been communicating us, telling us that they decided on a subcription option with what it entails, but they haven't. This is all sudden with little information, and right now this is ringing up MAJOR red flags for me.

Edit to add on: And the fact you would only be able to buy the Founder's Packs on the very day the 2 day Head Start starts up is very worrying

• Everyone thought i was joking about a sub with cash shop and b2p. I told everyone not to get involved with a Korean mmopvpg but here we are

• At least I get a copy for a friend of mine?

$200 for the Founder's and there's also this Premium Membership. I'm a little concerned with that Premium Membership part. It's already starting to sound like a B2P model with a subscription system. Guess we'll find out what that membership will do later this afternoon/evening.

*clenches thighs*