Adversting (Guests only)

Help Keep Bless Alive

• Why do these games release to early and the die. How many times have we seen this happen in the last 10 years.

This game is unfinished. Needs considerable more polish. I literally played for 2 hours and already wanna cut my losses

Usually I can at least last long enough to get a toon to max level. I think the only MMO I didn't was Blade and Soul. Quit it after a week.

• Depore   crashkid I've played since day -2 on the pre release launch of EA. It was way worse a month and some change ago. But, you guys are right. It's not polished. The gutted the game so bad while they figure out how to fix bugs instead of doing more of an open beta or even alpha test so the player base could help them fix the bugs. They should have just waited 6 months to a year. Now I'm here. With my guild bailing on the game until things are getting fixed or pantheon drops. I'm trying to help a population of 3-5k players have a playable fun experience. This is why I was trying to be a fucking emissary so I could help these people. They chose people over me with less of a follower base and quiet voices. Or the people they chose were all shit heads and got fired in the first two weeks. Anyways the fucking petition is to fix the server merges since they're merging hieron faction servers to tanara which is very heavy with hieron players. And doing the same to lilly with union players. I used to stream this game 3 times a day for the BG hours then arena's. It's down to the point where it takes me 5-20 minutes to get an arena while the arena time is open. Then queing for BG's is all dependent on the Union players on my server queing since we have been laying waste to them in BG's the last 3 weeks. Pureluck, Veritas, Hostile, WraithOwO and Resistance have been dominating BG's for over a month and killed our server because the union players all quit. Just sign the petition and move on man.

• Let it die. The game deserved more than what the tards at Neowiz gave it.. Let it die quickly, rather than drag it out and destroy it's already dismal reputation any more.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• I refuse to give up, but i do believe they need to just make one NA server and one EU server, it would be capable of handling the number of players still playing the game. I understand the anger that people have towards the game and the developers and much of it is warranted, but I'm of the opinion it is not beyond saving. I hope you will give it a chance to keep growing, but I understand if you don't.

• Kola, I hate to be the mean one, but you're part of the majority that is the cause of the shit quality of MMOs in the recent years..

People like you stick with games and continuously allow yourselves to be taken advantage of, so developers keep doing so.

It's not about giving up, it's about boycotting shit quality MMOs. Do this, and we will finally see the industry flip on itself and start giving us shit we deserve.

• Syzix Honestly the problem is they fucking pulled the trigger too soon man. Now they're playing sea of thieves and some asshole just blew 4 powder kegs up under your boat. And the boat is basically sunk but you're bailing water for the next 6 months.

• Syzix Honestly the problem is they fucking pulled the trigger too soon man. Now they're playing sea of thieves and some asshole just blew 4 powder kegs up under your boat. And the boat is basically sunk but you're bailing water for the next 6 months.

They just become a meme, game had potential but unfortunately he went into the wrong hands.

Also seem penta is not anymore "memeing" himself, and it's here where you understand that the game is really dead.

Ps. There is a mmo coming in 26th july, but you need to like the concept, sadly anything else to play except the olds mmo https://store.steampowered.com…38330/Warlords_Awakening/

• Kola, I hate to be the mean one, but you're part of the majority that is the cause of the shit quality of MMOs in the recent years..

People like you stick with games and continuously allow yourselves to be taken advantage of, so developers keep doing so.

It's not about giving up, it's about boycotting shit quality MMOs. Do this, and we will finally see the industry flip on itself and start giving us shit we deserve.

It's going to be a long time until we actually see a successful one. In today's era I don't think the developers as whole giving it their all in the creative spectrum. They're just laid back and collecting cash. All or most constructive feedback is ignored. It happens in WoW, FFXIV, ESO and heck even in other games such as Overwatch it's affected. It's been a long time since I have seen a successful mmorpg hype that can last a year or two. Most of them only last a week or month.

Bless is pretty much either going south or north depending on what the developers do. I didn't give up on Bless Online, but it's not my main interest. I can come back to the game anytime, but within a couple of weeks. WoW's expansion BFA is coming out and that's where I'll be playing my pandaren.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, uh... hammer!

Fg5UGH2.jpg

I don't get Yordles. Too fluffy.

Syzix you call me the reason for the shit quality and my response is, your negativity is also a major component in the shitty quality of MMOs.

People like you tend to be negative about a game from the get go, then continually bash the game online in forums, trying to get more people on your side. Yes the developers are not doing this game justice in a lot of ways. However, your attitude does not help the situation, and it actually detracts for your true purpose to get developers to utilize the community to make games better. I'm not saying you're wrong and I do believe developers are shit in most cases, but my support of the game stems only from the fact that I derive enjoyment out of it. When that stops being the case I will stop playing but until then I will play it because im having fun with friends.

Also while I'm not defending the devs of this game, I believe that they are doing something that I rarely see in MMO development anymore...They are communicating with us and trying to improve the game. They stated that the reason behind this early access period is that they understand there are issues with the game. In essence we were meant to be the beta testers, figuring out the deficiencies within the game and help improve the game for its future. Whether you believe the content has been out for x amount of years and that they should have everything ready is immaterial. They have stated that this port would be different from the other regions because they wanted to change the formula behind the game.

Now you have stated that we should boycott MMOs so that they start giving us the shit we deserve. You realize how entitled you sound? Let me let you in on a secret: the gaming industry is about making money. If MMOs stop being supported by us, they will stop making them and move on to other genres. The idea that our level of support dictates the type of game we get is ridiculous. Do I wish that were the case? Yes, but realistically that is not the case.

To wrap things up I just want to say that while I understand your point of view and respect it, I do not agree with it. I believe both groups that support poorly run games and players that immediately quit a game because it doesn't live up to their high standards from the beginning are in the wrong. It is in our best interest to acknowledge the effort being put forth by Neowiz, and understand that this is just the growing pains MMOs go through. I will not be responding to this thread I have said my piece I wish you the best of luck in the future.

• From the get go? Buddy I've put 500 hours and have 3 toons at 45 with 1 pushing 15k gearscore.. I quit 2 weeks ago just to give you a semi clear understanding of how in love with this game I was.

I was a person completely smothered by the hype of Bless and I was a literal white knight of it, but I listened to someone and the fog of hype was cleared.. I'm not being negative about the game, I'm being negative about the way the developers have handled the game. This is constructive negativity.. In which if everyone handled it the same as I do, developers would be FORCED to make better quality MMOs.

You also say I sound entitled, I don't care, when I pay for a product I want what I paid for, not 50% of it, or 10% of it in Bless case. The MMO industry of TODAY is about making money because again, people like you who are all "Omg guys lets be nice to the devs who are screwing us over" have all swarmed in to it. If this happened 18 years ago in the era of EQ/AC/DAoC/UO the players would have been like screw this, we're out.. That's the difference.

Also to debunk your whole "The way we support a game gets us what we want not being the case" CASE IN POINT FFXIV.. The community of 1.0 told the devs to get effed cause the game was so bad, EVERY single player quit, and what happened.. They took the game down a couple days later and brought out Realm Reborn.. FFXIV went from being the WORST MMO to being the #2 most popular in the World.

This is what boycotting a game does, if we as a community done this to games who screwed us.. We would get better quality games, period.

• as much as I like to see Bless getting popular I won't bother keeping it alive for even one single second. To clarify - our version.

In all honesty - they haven't learned one thing out of 4 god damn launches with one basically being a re-launch/ public testserver.

I was an early supporter of the game and the game had it's flaws in the core version. Rebuild improved it, RU Launch was a disaster, JP launch got the hopes up. Our launch was the nail in an already prepared coffin.

So why bother with support a company which bascially re-sells the game and gives a damn about the quality the ship out. What did they expect when shipping out something on Steam EA, taking money for it and only for people to find out it is way worse than everything before. Hell the fan made google translations were better, more accurate. Also the whole community relations were and still are handled awfully.

Yet you even approach them and ask them to make a faction change item as cash shop item? I'm sorry but for the love to the genre but let it go. This is not the right thing to so and I do hope it will not come to this. If so.... I really can only facepalm so hard I hope I lose the memories from all this mess.

Again I really would have loved playing Bless. But not like this. And quite honestly if a company doesn't learn even one thing out of these many releases you can't really argue they value the game as they should. And with publishing it under Early Access they basically threw the unfinished version at us without ever caring about it.

So please do not support these doings and carry this mess longer than it needs.

• I'd want to help Bless stay alive, but I disagree about making faction transfer possible, people would need to re-do all quests for all their characters, basically meaning to restart from scratch, which is dumb, and they'd need to leave their guild and etc. It just wouldn't work out well in Bless. And races from Union and Hieron aren't the same so it's another problem.

And a single server per region would make it impossible for players to have a character in both factions, thus removing liberty.

The 2 servers per region we're getting in late July is a better decision. Now we need optimization to be better, cheats/client modifications need to be fixed, hackers need to be banned, most stances' combos need to be remade to be more intuitive and unique (why not changing skills' upgrades by the way, +5% skill power on a CC focused skill is kinda dumb and boring isn't it?).

Then we need to talk about trading, which is a big reason a lot of people left Bless.

Personally, I'm not worried about content yet, we already know content have been made up to lvl 50 in the past, just need to wait (probably a couple of months) past full release.

I think Bless can still survive if it fixes optimization/cheats quick (in August) and then achieves to maintain a good balance between classes in PvP and PvE.