Adversting (Guests only)

How do I delete pets?

• We can have only 40 companions, i have already 40 and i cannot enhance them between them because they are different so it doesnt allow me.

is there any way that i can remove the companions that i dont like? or any way to make that limit different?

:?::?::?::?::?::?:

• Does this apply to Mounts or both Mounts and Pets?

I believe the button is called "Enhance". When you enhance a mount or pet you use other mounts/pets to increase the XP and level of the targeted mount/pet. Pets can only be used to enhance other pets and mounts can only be used to enhance other mounts. Enhancing a pet/mount will not increase the max level of a pet/mount, that is "Upgrading".

• Adversting (Guests only)

• I believe the button is called "Enhance". When you enhance a mount or pet you use other mounts/pets to increase the XP and level of the targeted mount/pet. Pets can only be used to enhance other pets and mounts can only be used to enhance other mounts. Enhancing a pet/mount will not increase the max level of a pet/mount, that is "Upgrading".

I see. OK, thanks for the Infomation. At least we knows how to remove the extra pets.

I have extra pets which I have tamed to fulfill the daily tasks. Thank you Rsm.