Founder's Pack Exclusive Skins

• It would be nice if they are account-bound / can be applied to multiple characters. Especially for people like myself who wanted to main a Mystic and now have to wait for that to be re-implemented, it would be nice to have the ability to use these skins on whatever main character you choose. Otherwise I'll be stuck with them on an alt or I'd have to wait to accept them until the Mystic is released - which could be quite a while.

My apologies is this is already a thing and I was unaware :P

• Not fully confirmed as far as I can see. But you'll most likely be able to trade the skins throughout your account, but you won't have multiples of the skins.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Only time will tell, but pray for it not to be character bound.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• I'm pretty sure that nothing in Bless will be account bound. They mentioned everything would be character bound.

Having founder cosmetics be account bound would add to the worth of the things, as it's lame to want for future classes, and races which won't be coming till later and being unable to transfer the founder items to a wanted class/race with out needing to spend premium currency.

unknown.png

• Having founder cosmetics be account bound would add to the worth of the things, as it's lame to want for future classes, and races which won't be coming till later and being unable to transfer the founder items to a wanted class/race with out needing to spend premium currency.

I agree that it adds value but they would have to change their decision to make things character bound as opposed to account bound. Because transferring most of the founders pack stuff probably isn't possible.

• I agree that it adds value but they would have to change their decision to make things character bound as opposed to account bound. Because transferring most of the founders pack stuff probably isn't possible.

If it's account bound, and distributed to all your new accounts, that would be lovely, as one could use the cosmetics on any character without the need of trading, as they won't be able to be traded anyways, so it just eases the process, and allows those whom of which want to show off their founders cosmetics, with out needing to change character to show someone you're a founder.

unknown.png

• It would be nice if they are account-bound / can be applied to multiple characters. Especially for people like myself who wanted to main a Mystic and now have to wait for that to be re-implemented, it would be nice to have the ability to use these skins on whatever main character you choose. Otherwise I'll be stuck with them on an alt or I'd have to wait to accept them until the Mystic is released - which could be quite a while.

My apologies is this is already a thing and I was unaware :P

I'm in the exact same boat as you. I'm only going to play a mage because I have no other choice at this time. As soon as mystic is released I'm tossing the character like old bathwater. Looks like I'll just not be claiming my founder's items for a few months. :(

• If it's account bound, and distributed to all your new accounts, that would be lovely, as one could use the cosmetics on any character without the need of trading, as they won't be able to be traded anyways, so it just eases the process, and allows those whom of which want to show off their founders cosmetics, with out needing to change character to show someone you're a founder.

I agree. Having the founder cosmetics automatically applied to any character you make would definitely increase the incentive to buy the founder packs, and would eliminate the headache of having to trade them between characters on your account.
    Just purchase the pack and any new character you make can get the cosmetic benefits. Done. Simple.

If I'm going to spend $70 for a founder's pack to get the cosmetics, I absolutely should get them on the characters I want and not just the 1 alt I start with.

• I agree. Having the founder cosmetics automatically applied to any character you make would definitely increase the incentive to buy the founder packs, and would eliminate the headache of having to trade them between characters on your account.
    Just purchase the pack and any new character you make can get the cosmetic benefits. Done. Simple.

If I'm going to spend $70 for a founder's pack to get the cosmetics, I absolutely should get them on the characters I want and not just the 1 alt I start with.

We'll have to see what they do. I think if enough people want character bound items, then Neowiz will likely change it.

• You can mail things between your characters so costumes etc shouldn't be any different

Yeah but skins typically aren't physical items are they? Usually you apply them and that's it. The mounts are temporary as well which makes me think you can't mail them either.

• Yeah but skins typically aren't physical items are they? Usually you apply them and that's it. The mounts are temporary as well which makes me think you can't mail them either.

Mounts are temporary? Just the premium one. The one you get with the Delux Edition+ is permanent, right? Otherwise that would just be plain stupid lol

• Mounts are temporary? Just the premium one. The one you get with the Delux Edition+ is permanent, right? Otherwise that would just be plain stupid lol

There are some mounts in the game that are temporary. I recall seeing many such mounts and I suspect that the founder mount will be temporary with some sort of renewing mechanism involved.

• Founders pack gives. (Tier 2/3)
    - Premium mount skin (Black Wind Caligo)

- Premium pet skin (Enchanting Loroshi)

Flat Premium gives
    - Premium mount skin (Black Wind Caligo, 180 Days)

- Premium pet skin (Enchanting Loroshi, 180 Days)

So what I'm hoping for. Is if that they're clear here that mean you get a permanent version of the skin, for being a founder.

unknown.png

• For those skins, it appears they are only accessible during the time you have premium.

The Founder's Pack Exclusive skin we're talking about is this one:
    Bless-Online-Blue-Lion-Mount-Skin-Effect.jpg
    "Frosty White Regulus"
    This is the one that should be permanent. The other premium ones just come with the premium membership time included in the founder's packs.

"

• Premium Membership (60 Days)
      A 60 Day Premium Membership that offers special benefits such as premium mount/pet skins, convenience items and in-game buffs.

- Premium mount skin (Black Wind Caligo)

- Premium pet skin (Enchanting Loroshi)

- Reduces NPC equipment repair fee by 30%

- Reduced Wyvern usage fee by 50%

- Pickaxe

- Gathering Bag

- Adds 20% more Hunting experience points

- Acquires 20% more Dungeon points

- Adds 20% hunting gold bonus

- Allows 5 more items to be registered on the market

- Reduces market tax by 10%

- Increases daily activity point exchange amount by 20%"

Black Wind Caligo is just one of the benefits of having premium status.

• For those skins, it appears they are only accessible during the time you have premium.

The Founder's Pack Exclusive skin we're talking about is this one:
    "Frosty White Regulus"
    This is the one that should be permanent. The other premium ones just come with the premium membership time included in the founder's packs.

OOhhh. These two.
    Exclusive Mount Skin (Frosty White Regulus)
    Exclusive Pet Skin (Frosty Wind Ningo)

Kind of awkward that they're skins as you'll need to obtain the mount to use them. But less P2W is always interesting.

unknown.png

• So what I'm hoping for. Is if that they're clear here that mean you get a permanent version of the skin, for being a founder.

Skins are character bound and you only get them for one character.
    https://twitter.com/BlessOnline/status/999059091220656128