Adversting (Guests only)

Is the founder packs price the same all across the globe?

• So, I remember when Tree of Savior came out, there were founder packs being sold on steam. However, some people in different countries are paying different price for it since it was adjusted to their region.

My question is, does anyone knows if this will also be the case for Bless online?

• It will prolly be region adjusted as well. Most things are. Trust me, it sucks. I live in Canada so I'm stuck paying more because of it. My brother, who wants the 200 dollar version, is set to pay about 255 or so. :(

Edit: I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. I doubt it though.

• I'm not quite sure if it's the decision of the publisher (in this case, Neowiz via the Steam platform that is) or if it's Steam's decision.

What I can extrapolate on is that from other Steam sites that are utilities they show different results when it comes to a static number versus currency adjusted values.

Here's the tool I was looking at btw, https://www.steamprices.com/

Here's a couple examples I saw.

Looking at this and a several others I think a safe conclusion is that USD and the G.B. Pound are going to be close within +/- 10% of USD prices. (i.e. Black Desert Online was +8.46%)

However, the Euro will contain the same integer and since a Euro has a higher value than USD the price is inflated. (Right now it's 1 Euro to 1.20 USD)

I stumbled around and found that this site also has a CAD (Canadian Dollar) version. https://www.steamprices.com/ca

It's going to look higher, but because CAD is lower than USD it kind of makes sense.

Oh shnaps, you can add multiple regions to compare. Huh, will you look at that.

So Canada and Great Britain are getting a relatively close valuation while other regions like Euro currency or Germany will cost more.

I think a country or region's laws will also have to be taken into consideration. Perhaps that's why you see the same printed number for USD to Euros and DE.

• Eh, I'm just estimating that I'll end up having to pay around $90 or so. That's about what it's at with current conversion rates from USD. It it ends up less than that, great. If it ends up more than that, ahh well.. I'll pay it anyway.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Please keep in mind the dollar value, for each region this is different for example on average $1 USD = $1.29 AUD so for someone in USA the game will cost S40 USD USD and someone in Australia will have to pay $53 AUD (roughly) .... and it looks like others already said the same sort of stuff ... oh well.

• i read somewhere that the price of 200 usd is without taxes, that explains why you pay 255 or so

No many pay taxes on digital goods, usually only the producer pays taxes on digital goods, usually they don't charge the consumer for it.

• No many pay taxes on digital goods, usually only the producer pays taxes on digital goods, usually they don't charge the consumer for it.

However those in regions that don't use the US dollar as there main currency will have to pay a conversion surcharge but normally this is under a dollar for me (Australia)

With this said however Steam is starting to work on regional pricing (meaning you see how much it is in your regions main currency and only pay that amount)

• However those in regions that don't use the US dollar as there main currency will have to pay a conversion surcharge but normally this is under a dollar for me (Australia)

With this said however Steam is starting to work on regional pricing (meaning you see how much it is in your regions main currency and only pay that amount)

I feel your pain, trust me. I have to pay more to because I'm Canadian on top of the conversion surcharge.

• I feel your pain, trust me. I have to pay more to because I'm Canadian on top of the conversion surcharge.

Ung, yup. In this case, I think it means the pack I want, rather than being about $70, will be about $90. Gaming gets expensive when one is a Canuck. :)

• Ung, yup. In this case, I think it means the pack I want, rather than being about $70, will be about $90. Gaming gets expensive when one is a Canuck. :)

couldn't you use a VPN and "be" in the country that sell it for cheaper? That's what I will probably do.

• couldn't you use a VPN and "be" in the country that sell it for cheaper? That's what I will probably do.

It's not quite that simple. Your billing information doesn't change and I suspect they will verify billing just like any other company.