Adversting (Guests only)

Bless online management managed to kill before the game started

• I don't think they killed the game however this sort of practice scares off a lot of casual players and those with minimal income for example it almost scared of myself and my group of friends. Long as the game play is solid with half decent content releases along side regular steam sales could easily keep the game alive for a reasonable amount of time.

So to all those who are worried or concerned about where this game is going and what the developers are up to I recommend waiting a few weeks after the Early Access release and then take a take another look at the game. I would recommend avoiding reviews from toughs with little MMO experience and instead try and find some info from someone who has been around the block and can better explain where the game stands as a MMO.

This is kinda where I am at honestly, I was all hyped but this activity at release put the brakes on for me. now I want to see what is REALLY up...

• Just dont buy the 200$ version if you dont like spending too much money on video games, easy solution.
    I believe that even if i only play 200 hours in this game that i will have had something worth my money and i even get to invite another beloved person of mine to play this game for free.

• Just dont buy the 200$ version if you dont like spending too much money on video games, easy solution.
    I believe that even if i only play 200 hours in this game that i will have had something worth my money and i even get to invite another beloved person of mine to play this game for free.

Would have to agree I look at it like this. A date to the movies is at minimum 25$ for 1-2 1/2 hours of fun, when video games especially MMOs can give you 100s of hours so even say at low ball 1$ and hour that is way worth it imho.

• Adversting (Guests only)

More power to you. Personally I'd be interested to see how many buy the $200 option. Right now it doesn't seem worth it to many and I suspect they may fatten up the deal to make it more lucrative. Because right now as it stands the middle option is the best deal.

• Well if you look at the $200 and break it down base game is $40 and premium services are usually $15 so 3 months that is $45 so add that up. Comes to around $85 thats leaves $115 so and it includes a gift copy of the game 3800 currency, wing effects,mount,costume, pet, and weapon skin. bonus copy of the game already removes another $40 off so thats $75 between currency and skins would say that not to bad depending on price of currency and how much 3800 cost it could be a pretty decent deal as long you are willing to buy your friend the game yourself.

• I have over the years spend more then $200 on a game, more so lately with consoles and season passes, collectors editions etc etc, I have also dropped hundreds into WoW (account from Beta) and that has given me over the years an unbelievable amount of gaming pleasure.

So really is $200 that much when you look at other games release etc, they might even fluff the collectors edition so more, no one really knows yet so we still have a couple of weeks to see what happens.

• Depends how you look at it - one persons perspective is going to vary from another's. For example I'm sure I've spent more than £200 on games since Christmas - I even bought myself a Nintendo Switch - however that's games in the plural, not singular. Additionally, having spent in excess of £200 on games etc since Christmas, I don't feel I can justify spending another £200 right now, let alone on a single game that I know I'll want to like but really have no experience of.

We've all got different levels of income and expenditure, and those who say "well get a job and you'll have it in a few weeks" clearly need a reality smack to the noggin. Those who are saying "stop complaining and go play another game" are also typical of the kind of people who I tend to avoid in case their stain follows them around like Stinky Pete.

People need to appreciate that a lot of us were hopeful of a more reasonable approach to the pricing in common with other game releases in the past. That doesn't seem to have happened, ergo people are unhappy and guess what, they're using a forum for its intended purpose.

"Anyone can love a thing because. That’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect"

• People need to appreciate that a lot of us were hopeful of a more reasonable approach to the pricing in common with other game releases in the past. That doesn't seem to have happened, ergo people are unhappy and guess what, they're using a forum for its intended purpose.

i really don't see your point. One could say the pricing is unresonable when everyone would have to buy the 200$ collectors edition which is not happening.

Buy the cheaper versions if you wanna see wether the game is for you or not.

• how is 30-40$ a bad deal to you ?

if you spent so much on games you either have what to play already or spent a lot of money on games that last a couple of days, nobodys gonna judge you, but in the same way, dont judge the game by its, optional, max price

• Depends how you look at it - one persons perspective is going to vary from another's. For example I'm sure I've spent more than £200 on games since Christmas - I even bought myself a Nintendo Switch - however that's games in the plural, not singular. Additionally, having spent in excess of £200 on games etc since Christmas, I don't feel I can justify spending another £200 right now, let alone on a single game that I know I'll want to like but really have no experience of.

We've all got different levels of income and expenditure, and those who say "well get a job and you'll have it in a few weeks" clearly need a reality smack to the noggin. Those who are saying "stop complaining and go play another game" are also typical of the kind of people who I tend to avoid in case their stain follows them around like Stinky Pete.

People need to appreciate that a lot of us were hopeful of a more reasonable approach to the pricing in common with other game releases in the past. That doesn't seem to have happened, ergo people are unhappy and guess what, they're using a forum for its intended purpose.

Agreed on every front.

• how is 30-40$ a bad deal to you ?

if you spent so much on games you either have what to play already or spent a lot of money on games that last a couple of days, nobodys gonna judge you, but in the same way, dont judge the game by its, optional, max price

The $200 price tag might show has desperate they are for cash. They are really only putting out digital goods so the production cost of what they are putting out is fairly low. Of course they need to make money but that doesn't legitimize putting an unrealistic price tag on it. Optional or not, that doesn't change the fact that it's there. They don't have a lucrative enough product to sell something at this price, not even close.

• Looks like they changed the 200$ pack to $150 which makes it a better deal but I still think the $70 is a better option. But at least they are responding to the community response.

• B2p game

And the premium prices are so ridiculous

Not everybody in the world is rich

A Job is all that is required. Premium is gonna be like $15-20 and its not even required, I don't see the problem here or how they killed the game.

With their recent Q&A's and price dropping on founders pack I would say they are doing pretty good so far.

• The $150 pack (formerly $200 pack) exists for a reason. It convinces people that the $70 (middle) pack is a better value than it actually is.

Idiots with fat wallets will buy the most expensive pack no matter what's in it.

I only pay for boosts and "conveniences" because I don't have time to keep up with you kids. Me leveling and earning gold faster than other users is 100% fair, I'm in no way self entitled or cheapening the player experience by paying for advantages that POOR PEOPLE have to spend hours or weeks grinding for. If it wasn't for me, these broke leeches would have no game to play. They should be thanking me when I use my cash shop bonuses to destroy them.

• the 70$ pack is worth more than 70$ already without the 150 to make it look better, with the info we have, just the lumena in it are around 65$, so what are you hinting at, exactly ?

$1 = 100 is the best estimate, which makes it $24.50.

Either way, it's only "worth" it if you were going to buy the Lumena anyways.

By the way, this kind of marketing is how game devs trick children on mobile games. "Oh wow, I get 2x/3x/4x the value! I'd be LOSING money if I didn't buy it!"

I only pay for boosts and "conveniences" because I don't have time to keep up with you kids. Me leveling and earning gold faster than other users is 100% fair, I'm in no way self entitled or cheapening the player experience by paying for advantages that POOR PEOPLE have to spend hours or weeks grinding for. If it wasn't for me, these broke leeches would have no game to play. They should be thanking me when I use my cash shop bonuses to destroy them.