Adversting (Guests only)

Bless online management managed to kill before the game started

• I would never pay 200 dollars on game, anyone who does clearly has a lot of disposable income. If i can spare the time, id get the base game and see if i can get 50/60 hours or so worth of content, if i can get that id say its decent value.

My humanity is also questionable, yes.

• No, a toxic community and people like you kill the game even before it is released... In what way are you forced to pay 200$ to play the game? Why can't you buy the cheapest version? The 200$ version offers an additional copy of the game, 3 months of premium play time and cosmetics, neither of these things are needed for you to enjoy the game, you buffoon.

Just as you need to earn money for an internet connection to spread your toxic hate, a company actually needs to make money in order to keep making content and improving the game, or did you expect to pay 39$ and get loads of new content for the next 10 years for free?

• Adversting (Guests only)

• On the other side, $40 for the game, head start and a month of premium is quite reasonable. Consider that premium is probably $10-15 by itself and will get you bonus xp and qol while you level that first month.

• I want the biggest package but don't want to pay for it.

If 200 bucks is too much, so would be 150 and 100.

Get the base game for 40 and play it. Everything else is additional fluff you will not need since in the end founders and non-founders are the same.

• The trap here is the fact that the highest tier exists and at that price. People certainly feel like they are missing out. That's the marketing scheme that's usually in play when they do something like this.

• Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what the base price of the game is because everyone is now going to fixate 100% on the $200 price tag and THAT is what's going to spread all around the gaming communities.

If they had a shred of marketing prowess they would have made the absolute max price set at 100 bucks and get their extra money from quality content in the cash shop. Examples of other companies that did it right like GGG and ArenaNET for monetizing their game.

If they made the best founder pack $100 they would have sold a hell of a lot more of them overall because the amount of people willing to spend $200 is going to be far, far less.

Dumb.

• Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure that 200$ is worth it regardless of what it's offering. Heck, I mean most physical CE don't even fetch that and the ones that do usually come with some sort of physical limited merchandise to offset the price. I may buy the middle one myself but I haven't decided yet.

• I personally think the $200 pack is a little steep however based on what it contains then it's definitely worth it's price, I would go as far as purchasing the $70 pack as that has everything I need.

• To be honest it is what it is, I do agree that the price point for the all exclusive founders version is a bit high.

Most console releases with all expansion and deluxe items are around the same price point from memory, also over the years i have probably dropped $1000's into games with expansion packs and items...looking at you World of Warcraft.

So either support the game or just buy the base edition instead of contemning something before release...just my $200 worth :)

• I would never pay 200 dollars on game, anyone who does clearly has a lot of disposable income. If i can spare the time, id get the base game and see if i can get 50/60 hours or so worth of content, if i can get that id say its decent value.

My humanity is also questionable, yes.

I have disposable income and little time. So anything I can pay for that will let me get ahead I will buy, I don't mind the $200 and I'm glad they will offer a premium sub, the extra xp buffs will come in handy.

• Ii was hoping against hope that maybe there would be an Artbook included in one of the founder copies. That woulda been pretty sweet. Like a make the 200$ pack just ONE copy of the game but you get an Artbook with lore and intrestings facts about the game and lore in it. Make it 150$ while im at it lol

• Yeah I don't mind the price either, I just wish that there is a collector's edition where it doesnt come with an extra copy of the game.

• 30 and 40 dollars isn't ridiculous. 70 and 200 isn't exactly ridiculous either. If you think it's ridiculous, just don't play the game then. A company is not going to cater to you just because you want the top package, that's not how things work.