Can i even launch it?

• The title is pretty much self explanatory.My spec is:

Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16 Ghz

GT 730 Gigabyte 1GB GDDR5 64 Bit OC Edition

8GB of 800Mhz Ram

With this rig I can pretty much play BDO at medium in 30-60 fps with shadows off ofcourse and Tera which uses the same engine at 30+ fps at preset 6 or what the max was.Oh yeah I should mention that I'm playing in 1920x1080 resolution(Full HD)

• You will not know until you try it. The steam version will hopefully be optimized. But no one really knows what bless online will perform on you rig. I heard that the game is not that grafics card heavy but more cpu heavy. You cpu is old but its an good gaming cpu for being so old.

good luck ^^

• on the FAQ, it said that this will have the same requirement as the JP version.

So if you really want to test it then I recommend downloading the JP version.

• Judging by what i can see you should be able to run the game.

should have around maybe the same frames.

The minimum is slightly higher than bdo which i dont understand since i feel like bless doesnt have the same amazing graphics, but none the less your pc should be able to run the game.

If you want to try it you can always use https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

It will tell you if you meet the requirements or not, but dont take it to heart. sometimes it tells me my 1080 isnt enough but it shows you majority of the time if you can run the game smoothly at 60fps

• I can only tell You, whats spec I've had to play at work (coz no option to bring my home rig to the work :S ).

I hope it will help You a little.

JP Server.

Office laptop:

i3-4000M 2.40 Ghz, GT745m 2GB, 8GB DDR3, SSHD (and SSD for Windows 10), external monitor 1080p.

Graphics options #1: mid/low, resolution: 1080p (external monitor).

Graphics options #2: mid, resolution: 900p (internal screen).

What i've got for both graphics options:

25-60 fps in the cities,

40-60 fps outside of cities, open world questing, bossess etc...

50-60 fps dungeons.

And of course some stuttering and frame drop for the first 20-30 secs, after I entered to the city or when i went out from some building in the city.

I think SSD could help a little, but no space on this office laptop.

Edit: Almost forgot. We need to remember that the EU/NA version will be much better optimized (I hope You will not dissapoint me, Neowiz). :evil:

Don’t get too close... It’s Dark Inside... It’s where my Demons hide...

latajace-ptaki.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by THunter ().

• I wouldn't recommend considering the engine is Unreal 3, but I would recommend waiting a week or two after the games Early Access launch and seeing how well it runs on other peoples systems.

• Optimization has always been a big issue and from what I've seen in the videos, they haven't really addressed it yet. As for whether you can run this or not? You'll have to wait and see.

• Optimization has always been a big issue and from what I've seen in the videos, they haven't really addressed it yet. As for whether you can run this or not? You'll have to wait and see.

well the first KR iteration was wonky but not that greedy in terms of RAM (around 6 to 8 GB after 2 to 4 hours), rebuild was really gobbling up my ram.

The performance is well.... as always in MMO's. Pretty on the low populated areas but sucks when doing a massive fight.

Again.... I think RAM will be a main issue. The others persist through time and many games so I wouldn't hope for anything optimized. I just hope someone releases something similar to the FPS fix back then. That being said their config files are more like a riddle and anything clear.