[Poll] Do you spend more time in PvP or PvE?

• Will you spend more time doing PvP or PvE? 65

The result is only visible to the participants.

I think its clear to everyone that Bless Online is a game for people who enjoy both PvE and PvP content (like me) and its a given that majority of players will do both. That being said i curious will you be spending more time doing PvP or PvE?

• I haven't had much personal experience with Bless in any region so I'm excited to try out all aspects that this game has to offer. Both PvE and PvP. I'll see where I end up from there!

Delivering justice does have a nice ring to it ;)

• I personally hate PvP and will only participate if I'm forced to.

Well if you're in the same faction as me, I'm going to be a whirling dervish and pain and destruction, and I'd be honored to fight along side you when pvp gets too close for comfort.

• Well if you're in the same faction as me, I'm going to be a whirling dervish and pain and destruction, and I'd be honored to fight along side you when pvp gets too close for comfort.

That's fine but I typically try to avoid it unless there's a quest I have to complete for it that isn't a daily. Unless someone outright goes out of their way to troll me in game, like MPK, then I'll retaliate. You can't turn a blind eye to stuff like that. The only game I really PvPed in was BNS and I was above average at best.

• That's fine but I typically try to avoid it unless there's a quest I have to complete for it that isn't a daily. Unless someone outright goes out of their way to troll me in game, like MPK, then I'll retaliate. You can't turn a blind eye to stuff like that. The only game I really PvPed in was BNS and I was above average at best.

Heh, us average people have to stick together. There are dozens of us!

But really, I'm glad to see more PVE fans.

• I'm already running numbers to find the most efficient way to get through them monotony of Bless's early game. I have been playing on KR and JP off and on for years now so leveling another new character isn't something I am really looking forward to. Luckily, the game is being changed enough to keep things fresh without invalidating all of my prior experiences. Since I will have limited time at launch due to finals I am researching confirmed and speculated changes as well as what is remaining the same to find the fastest way to level a character assuming my go to leveling system is ruined. Hurrah for over complicating life for a video game!!!

Since I value time and love math I like quickly adapting to metas and try to find the best way to clear PvE content keeping time, efficiency, and enjoyment. Yes I can get carried away but I try to use my knowledge to help those around me instead of scorning them, that is assuming those around me are willing to learn and progress at a reasonable rate.

I approach PvP in a similar way, I analyze the meta and keep documents which explain in-depth strategies and simple guidelines to how to approach situations. With time I memorize these 'rules' and adapt on the fly in an attempt to win through superior strategy, communication, and mechanics whenever possible.

I also record all of my playtime for personal review, I look at things both big and small in an attempt to improve my play on all levels. As such I enjoy PvE and PvP content equally, especially when playing with friends or helping others learn and improve. As I have been playing Bless for so long I feel like I will be spending more time in PvP in the late game once my character has been fully developed, until then my focus will remain on PvE and optimization of closed systems, after all there is more variance in PvP as you are working both with and against real players.

So, I guess I will be doing both really, but there will eventually become a time where I will be doing much more PvP.

Congratulations!

You just read another wall of text!:thumbup:

Formatting may be strange for some time, it is hard to type with a broken wrist...

• Heh, us average people have to stick together. There are dozens of us!

But really, I'm glad to see more PVE fans.

Liking PVE doesn't really dictate whether a player is average or not. I consider myself competitive, just not in a PvP aspect. There's plenty of way to scale skill when it comes to PVE and it isn't the same skill set needed by PvP.

• I'm more into PVE but as PVP is a big part of Bless and some of my friends are big PVPers I'll make an effort to do a bit more PVP with the NA realise. I'll always prefer a good dungeon run though.

• Both, but the main reason of PvE is to become stronger to PvP !

I like to enjoy the game, but what I really like is to kill other people and I think the Faction system is really fun because you dont need any reason to attack other players, Red Name = Attack on sight...