Adversting (Guests only)

Website Security

• Hi y’all!!

First of all I’d like to say what a beautiful website y’all have made for the community. This is by far my favorite community website. I log in on my IPhone and it’s very easy to navigate and looks beautiful. Its not cluttered with tabs and it’s centered.

But, I notice when I log in and even sometimes when I’m on the site I am notified that it is not a secure website. I’m not exactly sure what it means but I thought I’d point it out :)

Thank y’all for the great website!

:blesslove:

• This was kind of on my mind too when I began registering and poking around as I noticed that my Chrome browser was stating that the HTTPS connection was not fully secure. By habit, I manually changed it to HTTPS on the registration form (prior to submission) and on my bookmark for this forum (for logging in).

However, I was wondering if you had plans to go full HTTPS and also just automatically redirect the main site to HTTPS from the start. It would help provide a better sense of security for everyone who used this forum.

Here's a little technical snippet from Google support page below that I got more details from.

Also, I totally agree. Thanks for providing a great site for the Bless community. This is a very good website.