OBT Character Showoff

• The Korean Open Beta is starting in less than a week and with this occasion a lot of members from our forum worked tirelessly to get their game going and characters done.
    Since i don`t know how many of you will participate in Neowizz`s official character creation contest, i was hoping we could have our own gathering, showing the fruits of our labour!

1. Please note, this is not a contest, it is intended to be an album of our players` characters !
    2. State your class (Mage, Assassin, Ranger, etc) next to your screenshots.
    3. Each member can post up to 3 screenshots of their character and a short description to why they`ve chosen to play that class!

Thank you everyone!
    Enjoy.

• For a long time now.. I`ve felt it within.. this power calling me. Like a small glimpse of light beaming through an ocean of darkness and confusion.

I`ve never known it`s meaning, but those who do know to steer clear of me..
    Numerous have stood before me, hoping to bend my course, my actions.. but none have prevailed.
    As I stand with my fists clenched and blazing, my eyes are still the ones betraying my true nature.

Display of strength in the form of wisdom, growing by the day as I walk the lands of this world in search for more.
    I walk the lone path of a mage and they call me.. Maidryl

note: she`s tooo cute to sound like that, right? xD

• was waiting for a thread like this lol
    always interesting to see what characters people are creating

Paladin, Alexisonfire
    Why paladin, well..since my berserker/iblis plan had failed on me and i just can't resist those elf ears i thought why not :)

• And when he seemed to have lost all kind of hope, that extrange mystical creature approched him and said: "You are a wizard, Arlend" ... "I am what?" He replied.

Here's my little but powerfull mage. I've always been a fan of magic and I love to play magical roles on every game. But what I like most are the nature based magicians like the druids or shamans... for that reason I'm waiting impatiently for my mystic! :D

• another blonde elf here

was trying to make her look like me :huh: 
    Shekly, mage
    i always find myself playing mages/clerics. wanna try all classes tho

I would say pretty spot on there Shelty!

Is it me or is this character creator a little intimidating? lol

• You should see the stuff they do in BDO - you'll shart
    Your characters are making me have to spend all tmw putting more work in .. I feel mine is inadequate hah

@Shekly Awesome lips, I always struggle with doing mouths (but not eyes oddly)
    @Kaelan Look bad ass af - did someone call for some traps?

• i guess the only game I know which has the save preset option is Black desert and Moonlight Blade

+ Blade and Soul.
    for a new game with many options in character creator it should be standart function imo.
    same for "undo last changes" button, idn how they just didn't make such basic things.

• yah, Bless was such a promising game, for such a huge game like this, of all things in this game, only the save feature option is missing... man... how I really wish they implement this option in the future of Bless... its just breaks me to pieces that I couldnt save my desired creation in the end... then you end up DCing on that lobby.