Adversting (Guests only)

Berserk is fun but weak

• I finally got my first character (berserker) to 45 just before the maintenance, only to find that there isn't really a end game which kind of works in favour for me to level up alts.

Anyhow, the berserker is extremely weak against every other class as it has no viable gap closers and no immunity to constant CC. I feel extremely weak as a zerker and I hope someone out there has a good build, guide, or tips to help me out here.

• You might want to work on a build. I hear and saw Japan videos of Besrkers pvping 1v1 and they looked amazing OP. Maybe more evasion,Aim,streight would improve your pvp. Its hard to tell now that the game his it bug issues. Right now Besrker class looks gear dependent. Maybe im wrong.

• You might want to work on a build. I hear and saw Japan videos of Besrkers pvping 1v1 and they looked amazing OP. Maybe more evasion,Aim,streight would improve your pvp. Its hard to tell now that the game his it bug issues. Right now Besrker class looks gear dependent. Maybe im wrong.

This version is nerfed compared to the berserk on japan servers. On the Japan servers it had this CC that it would use every 5 second, they took that away.

• I miss old good 10sec digging, at least we had something special..

In this new era of "big numbers" when everyone (even tanks) will oneshot you from the distance - it's very frustrating to be a zerker.

• Strange he has immunity, did you upgrade any skills? There is a buff that gives us immunity for 10 seconds i believe. You should really try to see what specs you can get with the rage buffs.

Also we have gap closers so i dont get it why people one shot you, i upgrade my skills with PvP back in my mind. And we can build to pretty decent PvP builds.

And Damage weak? Till now i find Bezerker damage to be crazy, i also won already quite some PvP already.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• The issue here is since we got all that revamp at steam client. We kinda moving clueless since there are no real zerker guides out there yet. So give it time. I love my zerker even though I have no clue what to build into and spec too. I am just looking forward for a decent guide at the moment until I figure myself out

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Hey just updated my zerker build. If you still need some help.

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord