What will happen when all classes will be released?

• Hi!

I'm new on the forum, but i'm watching the game for some months already.

I'm from the one who wants to grab the gay on day 1, but i have a question :

I'm the kind of players who think that their first character is the most important one, and who don't like to do rerolls, i personally think that my character is me, so i don't need to make other characters (at least if it's not profitable in any way)

So with the 5 classes announced, i'm very confused, the only one appealing me is the ranger because i like to play Glass Canons, hard to play, a lot of damage and mobility, but very squishy... (i play thief, daredevil and sniper in GW2 all burst no condi)

I like the challenge provided by those classes.

BUT

My love class is always thief/assassin, but it's not coming to the game after a certain time...

So what can i do? Create a temporary ranger to discover the game, and lost my progression after assassin will be released? Like if i have played an alpha and after release the game is wiped?

Or create an assassin after the release and it will become my main?

The thing i'm expecting is a sort of Class Change voucher given only for this occasion, all players who have a character when the new classes release can change their class (maybe their gear is converted or not?)

I saw some thread about class changing voucher and people don't seem to like this, me too, i don't like to see players change every week their class to follow the "meta"

That's why i'm proposing this voucher to be given ONLY for this new classes release

Thank you for reading me :)

PS : XDrac, i see you everywhere my friend! After ArcheAge, and AIR now it's Bless! :p

A french MMORPG veteran who passed years in ArcheAge in Dahuta server

Now an active player in GW2 and sometime in TESO

A dreamer who thinks that Bless can be the new ArcheAge :thanksbless:

• I don't think a class change voucher is a good idea, ever. If you level a berserker to max level, then just magically change to assassin...you will be so lost. The purpose of leveling a class is to get to know the ins and outs of everything about the class before endgame. You aren't losing progress, you'll still have whatever class you make before. I'm also normally an assassin type, but I'm going to play every class until the assassin gets released.

It's not Neowiz's fault that you only make one character. But it is their fault that you will have 5 awesome classes to hold you over until the assassin is released.

• Honestly, if I were you, I would wait. I'll personally be playing Guardian and possibly other classes till they release Warlock (if ever since it's farther off than Assassin and Mystic), and then likely main Warlock when it comes out. But if I didn't like the idea of playing any of the classes that will be out when Bless Online comes out I would wait

• I'm going to agree with everyone else. If you like a specific class then it's best to wait so you don't burn yourself out. Now if you were waiting for Warlock, then you might want to opt in sooner but since that isn't the case your wait likely won't be as long.

• If you just can't stand playing any other class, then I suppose waiting is the best solution.

Personally, I wouldn't. There's time gated content in the game and you'll want to get ahead on that and transfer as much as you can to your main when it releases. That way you'll be able to start off in a strong position and be ready to jump right back into endgame content almost as soon as you hit max level.

Exp pet, fast mount, potions, adventure points, and omg all the materials you'll actually have saved up to power up your main's gear.

There's a lot you can do to make the transition much smoother when the time comes, and I think it might be a good idea to do so.

• I doubt you will get free class change every time new class is out. Its completely normal for MMOs to add new classes over time but i have never heard of one giving you a free class change.

• I mean, i hope that i can create a Ranger first, then when assassin is released, i use the assassin as my main

just hope the housing / pet / etcc things are account bound and not character bound so i don't have to do it again

A french MMORPG veteran who passed years in ArcheAge in Dahuta server

Now an active player in GW2 and sometime in TESO

A dreamer who thinks that Bless can be the new ArcheAge :thanksbless:

• I doubt you will get free class change every time new class is out. Its completely normal for MMOs to add new classes over time but i have never heard of one giving you a free class change.

The closest thing I can think of is giving a free character slot when the class releases but that's far short of a class change voucher. But that promotion depends on if character slots are free or not.