Ranger after the REBUILD ?

• Hello all

i have played the Ranger Class at the beginning of the Russian Beta . My experience wasnt actually positive because i died a lot on PVP . I wanted to ask if someone have played the Ranger after the Rebuild and how is his Playstyle now ?

• Steam version will have new combat system that is not in any other version yet including JP.

You can read more about it here: https://steamcommunity.com/gam…etail/1653259610124065062

• I m allmost 100% sure that they ll announce date and packs and if they dont i dont know really what to say . People get tired they need to know something . I m following BLESS sine TERA Release we got it with BDO in our GUild Forum as Feature Games and now we are here 6+ years and we are still waiting . || 

• My guess is they will most likely announce release date and packs a week earlier than press release and just focus on showing off the game at press release. On the other hand if they do wait for press release to announce it then it means they are very confident in starting a sale after game is shown to the public and that's a really good sign.

• My guess is they will most likely announce release date and packs a week earlier than press release and just focus on showing off the game at press release. On the other hand if they do wait for press release to announce it then it means they are very confident in starting a sale after game is shown to the public and that's a really good sign.

finally someone that uses common sense these days.

That sounds like a good plan. But exactly how would that show their confident, exactly?

• That sounds like a good plan. But exactly how would that show their confident, exactly?

By not relying on hype to sell their game but actually showing off gameplay first. Don't forget that most people don't even see actual gameplay before buying founders pack when new MMO is coming out all they see is nicely edited videos.

• By not relying on hype to sell their game but actually showing off gameplay first. Don't forget that most people don't even see actual gameplay before buying founders pack when new MMO is coming out all they see is nicely edited videos.

Well the most recent videos do some gameplay albeit limited. I expect more of a press blitz to occur after the press event happens but we'll see if that happens.

• Well the most recent videos do some gameplay albeit limited. I expect more of a press blitz to occur after the press event happens but we'll see if that happens.

Honestly they should have waited for press conference because those teasers where badly made and they made more damage than good. People got the wrong impression on combat from those teasers.

• Honestly they should have waited for press conference because those teasers where badly made and they made more damage than good. People got the wrong impression on combat from those teasers.

Did they? I didn't really look around to see the reception they got. Based on what you said, it must have been mixed? I know one thing for sure, the Paladin video has made me switch to wanting to start as Guardian.

• Did they? I didn't really look around to see the reception they got. Based on what you said, it must have been mixed? I know one thing for sure, the Paladin video has made me switch to wanting to start as Guardian.

Most ppl got the impression that combat is simplified now because the guy in videos only keeps using same skills for example. Another thing that got poor reception is that he was jumping around like crazy and moving without any real need making combat look bad.

• Most ppl got the impression that combat is simplified now because the guy in videos only keeps using same skills for example. Another thing that got poor reception is that he was jumping around like crazy and moving without any real need making combat look bad.

Yeah, I noticed that. It made me think that the game is a button masher now instead of a more tactically based combat system. Paladin seems really spammy with the constant spell casting.