[Application] Bless companion v0.0.3.7 (Skill Builder, Gathering Map, Dungeons Guides) (Almost up to date !!!))

• Today I've started the Guardian Skill builder thanks to "Sultan Alaaddin" who send me the screenshots :love: I hope release the version 0.0.2.0 with it today :)

Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

• Update v0.0.2.0 online, you can now create Guardian build in the skill builder (yes I know I must chance the button, I'll to this soon xD) Actually, the assassin, the berserker and the mystic are missing, send me skills description screenshot and I'll add them to the Companion (make a .zip file and upload it to mediafire for exemple and send me the link by PM or discord) :)

• Oh yes I have forgot the paladin, i'll need it ot alweel xD

Thanks for the assasin <3

• English if possible :)

• It can be usefull thanks for the link, bookmarked it :p

And thanks for the berserker screenshots :)

• Today, I've started working on the Berserker Skill Builder, Thanks to Asuus who send me the screenshots.

And a HUGE THANKS to somebody who tips me on my itch.io page, i'll buy a baguette today, You're awesome mate :love:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zeddicus40 ().

• Good to see you're getting donations for such good work you're doing mate! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

By the way, I've not had so much time to translate it to Portuguese but I might have a bit now so yeah... can you send me the file with English language so I can start translating it to Portuguese? ^^

• There are no file with each language, everything is into the software and I modify it on demand, so for translation, you need to cope everything, I know, that's a pain :s

• There are no file with each language, everything is into the software and I modify it on demand, so for translation, you need to cope everything, I know, that's a pain :s

Nah, it's fine! :)

I'll look into it and will message you if I need any help with it^^

Cheers and once again, keep it up! <3

• No problem, if needed, i'm also online on discord when i'm on the computer ;) Thanks for the time your gonna invest into the translation :love:

• Okay guys I have a bad news, actually, the application contain more than 500 files (yeah that's a lot) and itch.io permit to run a project with only 500 files inside. I've contact them to see if that's possible to unlock this files cap, if not, i'll upload it on another place.

Actually the tool stay in v0.0.2.0 because the v0.0.2.1 break the limit, but the berserker is scripted don't worry, when somebody from itch.io answer me i'll see what to do.

Oh and BTW I've seen a HUGE bug with the guardian skill builder, i've fixed it in the version that i can't upload right now, so don't worry, it's gonna be fixed ;)

And one last thing, I should be able to translate the skill builder (I'll do this when the EU version came out bacause of proper translations of course)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Zeddicus40 ().

• Hello Hello !!!

I havn't received any mail from itch.io actually, so in case they can't unlock the files limit, i've setup a small website with the bless-companion with the berserker scripted (v0.0.2.1) and the guardian skill builder fixed. I give you the website, fell free to use it to report any bugs, if itch.io can unlock the file limit, the website will be deleted, if they can't the website will stay longuer than planed ^^

http://bless-companion.ga/

• Because i'm just waiting an answer from itch.io if they can unlock the limit, if they can't i'll only use the website, if they can unlock, i'll use the itch.io. The itch.io is really great for my use and need and they got a lot of tools, that's a plus. That's why I've send them a mail to see this limit problem. It's not gonna be splited ;)

Edit : If I don't have an answer from them in 72 hours, i'll only use the website and the itch.io page is gonna set offline ;)

• Heyooooo Zed! :)

How do you want me to give you the Portuguese translation? :P Should I do like a Word document with something like:

Interactive map = *Portuguese translation*
    Skill builder = *Portuguese translation*
    (etc...)

Or how do you want me to give it to you so it's easier for you to put it up? Wait until like Tuesday or Wednesday for them to answer you btw, maybe they don't check messages on weekend! :s

• As you want for the translation, do the easyest for you it's gonna be fine ;)

• HURRAY !!!! Great new, the project will be back on itch.io soon, i've already uploaded the new build on it BUT it's not live yet, so don't worry ot will be good :)

The website will stay online (because I use it for a personal reason) but you'll be able to use it on itch.io soon :)

While waiting the unlocking on itch.io you can still use the website ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zeddicus40 ().