[Application] Bless companion v0.0.3.7 (Skill Builder, Gathering Map, Dungeons Guides) (Almost up to date !!!))

• Yeah sure, if needed, i'm connected on discord too ;)

Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

• No problem, it's a pleasure :)

Oh and a small message to everyone, don't forget to send me any informations on dungeons you have, because at the moment, I'm out of informations, and I can't add others dungeons to the companion, you can send me everything on Bless Source (PM) and Discord (PM too I'm on Bless-Source Discord)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zeddicus40 ().

• No problem, it's a pleasure :)

Oh and a small message to everyone, don't forget to send me any informations on dungeons you have, because at the moment, I'm out of informations, and I can't add others dungeons to the companion, you can send me everything on Bless Source (PM) and Discord (PM too I'm on Bless-Source Discord)

Alright! Will do, by the way what's your name on Discord? Same as here?

• Zeddicus40 I got a custom title (Bless Companion) I'm alone with it so you'll be able to find me very easely :) Thanks for your support and the informations you'll send to me :love:

NB: I'm actually working on correcting the translations for the next version :D

• Almost finished the french translation corrections, the next one will be the engligh I think, still waiting some data on dungeon to add them ;)

• v0.0.1.4 online

-Added Underground Prison to the Codex (translation will be corrected, I'm adding the dungeon, then correct the translations.

-the entier french translation is now correct (I hope) the next one will be the english (started with french because that's my language ^_^ ).

Enjoy :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zeddicus40 ().

• Update to v0.0.1.5, check the changelog <3

The English translation will be corrected in v0.0.1.7 I think :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zeddicus40 ().

• Update v0.0.1.6 online, Nigraturis is in the Codex, The boss are not placed at their places in the dungeon because I don't know where they are (except the floors) if you know this, tell me and I'll relocate them. Next version should be the english translation correction if I got some energy this week ;)

• Sure, if you can translate and send me all the texts, I'll add Portuguese language :)

• The english translation correction is getting a good progress, I hope release the version in the next week, after that, i'll start working an the "secret future update" who was teased some version ago by a litthe button :)

For this function !i'll propably need you again but I'm pretty sure you'll love this feature, and I'm excited to work on it.

• Hello !

Today, I've worked on the future feature on the Companion, I've almost finished the first step, I'm working hard from some long hours now to make it working and online soon, it will be only a preview version, but I hope you will love it :)

• Okay, after nearly 12 hours of work the v0.0.1.7 is online !!!

The Secret Feature Update button is back (It will be named in next version don't worry)
    Click on it and you'll discover... A SkillBuilder !!! (I hope I havn't mistaken something i'm a bit tired right now xD)

Actually only the mage is added (Thanks to Meikty who send me all the screenshots), if you wanna the other class into the SB send me all skills description screenshot and I'll add them asap :)

The button for the skills category are the text on the left side of the UI.

Send me your feedback and / or bugs :)

For the english translation, i'm working on it slowly, I don't want to miss translate something, so if somebody wanna translate it properly, you can send me the translations into PM or a text file and I'll correct it asap too :)

• I've moved and renamed the Skill Builder button, and changed some minor stuff :)

• I'm actually working hard to add the Archer into the Skill Builder, (thanks again to Meikty who send me pictures). If you want the other classes added, please send me picture, I can't make the Skill Builder, and leveling all the classes to add them, so please, take 5 minuts to take screenshots and send them to me, remember, I'm doing this for you guys ;)

• Hell yeah after some long hours of work, the Archer is now avaliable on the skill builder, if you want the other classes, send me screenshot of each skill descriptions ;)

• Thanks for this, so the next one to be added will be the guardian, thank you <3