[Application] Bless companion v0.0.3.7 (Skill Builder, Gathering Map, Dungeons Guides) (Almost up to date !!!))

• This tool is useless for the NA/EU versions.

Seriously.. useless.

First of all, all the resrource items are different. With a few similarities, there are too many differences. We don't have coconut, banana, apple, peach, cranberry, blueberry, and whatever the hell Dakanda is.

This site is shit.

• First of all, thank you for your constructive critic you rock !

I'm currently updating the world map for the ressources FYI ;)

Fun fact, I got a job and I'm playing too so I'm working on the companion when I have a bit of time but it's nice to see a comment like your <3

Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

• I get what you're saying. But realistically, the resources are not anywhere similar to what's used in the NA/EU version. The skill builder is nothing more than klicking on skills for a visual representation, but provides zero information as to what the skills provide or do. Zero number cruching. It's all props and visual. Provides no actual substantial information or skill building. And the interactive map is tailored to non US/EU games.

• maybe it will be a lot more filled out in a couple of months. it seems like it's meant to be pretty comprehensive which is a tall order from one guy. i'd just let him do his work on it and revisit it later. i figure the resource map and skill tree sections are just fillers for the time being and eventually he'll get to them. as i understand it, it's one man working on a large project and that scenario always takes a fair bit of time.

i understand what you're saying, DenverRalphy, i would just recommend checking on it in a while to see how it's coming along and maybe he will have more things complete that will be helpful. even if it's only 1 or 2 sections that are ready when you do check again.

i do have a question though: isn't Dakanda the place where Black Panther is from in the Avengers movies?

• Hello here !

Sorry for the long time in silence, I was busy in real life and the only hours I have, I've played Bless.

But since progression in the game is a pain and running dungeon is a challenge without players ...

I'm working on the compianion while queuing for dungeons x)

I've progressed a little on the companion Here's my ETA

• Added all new ressources to the companion map
    • Updated some icons like iron meteorite etc (some are missing I must extract game files to take them)
    • Currently adding the translations for them
    • Hiding all old ressources for the 50+ patch / old jobs (like bananas coconut etc)
    • Removed Dakenda icon, because it was pretty useless in fact
    • Skill builder havn't moved yet not enough time to continue it atm but it will be done for sure !

I think I'll push an update at least for the gathering map this night if everything is good, I'll count on you to report any error on ressource placement or missing ressources.

Sorry again for the delay :blesssad:

Edit : Translations are finished I'm just checking if everything is working then I'll upload the new version ! :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zeddicus40 ().

• Update online, enjoy the gathering map up to date and don't forget to give me feedback for missing / wrong places :)

• Hello hello there !

It's been a long time without any news so here I come !

First of all I was on Path of Exiles like every league I stop play for some times to take the MTX on the game.

Now I've finished the league I come back to Bless.

First surprise: The game has a low population at the moment... BUT the games is comming free to play wich is gonna bring back a lot of players I hope.

So I must finish the companion before the release!

I've opened the companion to see what was missing and... Hell there's a lot of work to do here ...

I've almost finished the guardian skill builder update I must continue it and add the assassin too.

I still need to implement the upgrade system on all other class and a save / load function (which is gonna be uggly but will work (at least in a first time))

I'll need tu update the 2 future dungeons who came out in november etc...

In short word : I got alot of work to do in less than 20 days but I think it's possible.

I hope you will enjoy the companion one everything will be added and updated.

Edit : after 4 days of work (and playing at the same time cause i'm leveling my reroll to 45 to progress toward 50 in november)

Here's the current state : Mage / Guardian / paladin is done, ranger is in progress. Then i'll do the berserker and finally the assassin.

I still need to make stances and non stances selection system, save and load system, skill description system etc but i'm making a good progress in a short time. I hope you'll love the new Bless Companion skill builder :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zeddicus40 ().

• Hi there ! As I said before the progress is in a good way, almost all classes are done, i'm finishing the ranger update, then i'll need to do the assassin skill builder from scratch which is gonna take more time than other classes but it's gonna be good.

I'll not add the ability at the begining because I'll not have the time, but in the future i'll do this.

I hope at least finish all skill builder near the next week.

I'll push an update at that moment.

The save system will be added too (it's not gonna be a good system but at least it will be better than the old screenshot version ;)

Hope you'll like it !

• Hi there !

Here is a small update on the progress:

• Mage skill builder is updated
    • Paladin kill builder is updated
    • Ranger kill builder is updated
    • Guardian kill builder is updated
    • Berserker is in progress
    • Fixed gathering map translations and icons (e.g Cotton was not good labbeled to our version)

Here is what is missing at the moment

• Assassin is not done yet
    • Stance upgrade is missing (forgot it when updating the skill builders)
    • Ability points are missing (a lot of work for this but I'll add them after updating all skill builders)
    • The select stances system is missing
    • The uggly save system is missing too

As you can see I've done a good progress but I have a lot of work missing and I'm working hard to update at least the skill builders for all class (the Assassin will take me a bit of time because I must do it from scratch, that's why I'll publish an update without him in the first time).

Hope you'll love the brand new updated skill builder :)

• Hi here !

I've finished the skill builder for :

• Mage
    • Paladin
    • Guardian
    • Ranger
    • Berserker
    • I've alse finished the gathering map (correct locations / name / icons)

I still need to add

• Assassin skill builder
    • Stance upgrade system
    • Stance / Non stance selection
    • Save load system

I'll push the version tonight to permit all players to check the new skill builder and updated gathering map :)

• I just pushed the update, don't forget to clean your cache :)

Already working on the missing features ;)

ENJOY !

• Hello !!!

Yes it's me again ! :D

I've worked on the equipe / unequip stances / non stances and the save / load system

Good news : The equip / unequip is fully functionnal

Bad news I must work a bit on save system... because the load system is fully finished too.

And because I know you love previews...

Here's the Load system preview !!!

ENJOY :D