Has there been any new info ?

Ebaneil wrote:

Wow its awesome to see them working so hard on everything with so many people and fine tuning all there hard work this MMO is gonna be so amazing im so excited I want it I want it I want it!

I feel you bro
      I keep watching CBT videos, and seeing pics and searching about the mounts T_T I'm already addicted to this game
      Can not wait for it's release!

Akumato wrote:

Ebaneil wrote:

Wow its awesome to see them working so hard on everything with so many people and fine tuning all there hard work this MMO is gonna be so amazing im so excited I want it I want it I want it!

I feel you bro
      I keep watching CBT videos, and seeing pics and searching about the mounts T_T I'm already addicted to this game
      Can not wait for it's release!

yeah I know this game needs to come out asap!!! XD
      You'll never know you limit till you exceed it
      Unfortunately, I don't know when the next CBT will happen. I was hoping to see some official information in may/june, confirming the CBT to July, or August, but I couldn't find anything on their website that confirms a date. Looks like there's some sort of contest with screenshots and videos, and the winner will win a free-pass to the open beta, but thats all I could find, no dates. I can't wait to see the new classes, Neowiz could at least release some art, sketches or screenshots for us. Until now, we've seen nothing about Hieron, just two screenshots that shows a city in gothic style (probably the capital Hierakon) and one screenshot from the Sylvan Elves village. I read that some members from Bless team traveled around the world to observe the architecture, costumes and other sort of cultural aspects to incorporate into the game, what makes sense to me, because the villages, cities and landscapes looks fantastic.
      This is by far, my most anticipated game of 2014-15. This game will be amazing with all the work that the devs have put in and the already growing (and pretty large) player base, even though the game has not been released yet. Cant wait till they have an open beta before launch.
      This is by far, my most anticipated game of 2014-15

You mean 2015-16 haha.
      This game look like an average MMO with beautiful graphics and very friendly interface. Yet I've never been so hyped about a single game like I am about Bless. It's just charming.