Whats games are you Excited for when they release?

Whats games are you Excited for when they release?

I'm excited for alot of games that are coming out this year and i'm curious what your excited about either it be mmorpg or a console game. Games im excited for are. . .
      1. Bless-online of course
      2. Elder Scrolls online
      3. Star wars 1313
      4. Dead Space 3
      5. Gear of War: Judgement
      6. Deadpool
      7. The last of us
      Given there are over 40 MMORPGs slated to launch in 2013, it's surprising I'm so uninterested in the vast majority of them.

I'm currently interested in (in no particular order):

1. Firefall. My interest is waning since they're soooo far from a solid release and have been in beta for a year and the PVE gameplay is extremely limited (plus, "healing" is almost worthless).

2. Defiance. The genre has llots of potential; launch is in three months; NDA prevents more.

3. The Elder Scrolls Online. This probably the most potential of any game this year (due to an extensive franchise), but so many ways for it to go wrong and so little is known about core mechanics like crafting, RVR, questing, guild management, etc. Plus, it's still in alpha.

4. ArcheAge. They just chose TRION as the Western Publisher. I'm highly concerned about that since Trion just laid off a huge portion of their dev staff in Q4 2012. This has basically everything that BLESS does (RVR, castle sieges, plus player housing/ships, flying "mounts", etc.), but it's highly sandboxy for better or worse. Games that allow you to "create your own character class" inevitably turn into "create X combination or you can't really complete content". There are bound to be lots of mediocre options.

5. Neverwinter. I like the franchise, so we'll see how they implement a true MMORPG version of the game. The combat looks interesting, but I need a lot more details.
      Im looking forward to:

1. Bless online - looks VERY promissing, I only hope it will come faster to NA/EU

2. Star Citizen - I like very much space combat sims and this game is from the makers of Freelancer and Wing Commander... well, I expect it to be epic :)

3. Black Desert - well, I will play ONE fanatasy MMORPG, but I guess my choice will be between Black Desert and Bless, unless something else comes out meanwhile (ESO looks pretty disapointing, so its rules out)
      I'm with Merlin, totally.

1. Star Citizen - I got into Science Fiction around two years ago by reading Isaac Asimov and Phillip K. Dick. Since then I've been Watching all kinds of movies and series, like Wing Commander, Starship Troopers, Blade Runner, Firefly, Galactica (2009), Star Trek and Stargate SG1, I'm very interested in this genre. Plus I paid my 80USD, making me even more interested in it since my money is involved.

2. Bless Online - I care a lot about aesthetic, I'm sorry. I found MMOs either cartoony or too ostentatious e.g. female characters in steel underwear going to battle, or glow effects everywhere. Bless Online (and FFXIV:ARR too) are different, the anthropomorphic races look more human-like, making more sense to my eyes, quoting K-Pax :

"Why is a soap bubble round? Because it is the most energy efficient configuration. Similarly, on your planet I look like you; on K-PAX I look like a K-Paxian."

3. Black Desert - I've seen a little, and what I've seen is good, not enough character customization yet, so I'd prefer to be more quiet about this one, but the combat is amazing I must say.
      Bless online (Beta) release date between september-november 2014

Black Desert (beta) release date first term 2015

wildstar (beta) released date june 4rt

elder scrolls online (pre-order release 30 march 2014) normal release 4rt april 2014

Black gold online (active alpha test)

Skyforge (upcoming beta)

Archeage (trion worlds in english upcoming beta)

dragon age inqisition (autumn 2014)

the witcher 3 wild hunt (last term 2014)

assassins creed Unity (new assassins creed coming this year 2014

follow my gamplays every day or every week of this ones when relased or beta tests and alfa tests in this link

es-es.twitch.tv/ligthninglegend
      I think BLESS Online is definitely on the top of everyone's list...!

2. Zombies, Monsters, Robots - For me, BLESS has stolen the thunder from every other upcoming MMO. That said, Bluehole Studio's Zombies, Monsters, Robots looks potentially hilarious.

3. Assassin's Creed's Annual Release - I'm a massive fan of the Assassin's Creed series, so I'm looking forwards to their release this year. Though I'm kind of angry to hear they might be releasing two big titles this year. = __ = );; Stop milking the damn franchise. They could have put the effort of making two games into one to create something amazing and dynamic without bugs...

4. Watch Dogs - STOP PUSHING THE DAMN RELEASE DATE BACK! Though, happy to hear they're fixing bugs instead of cranking it out ASAP for the cash.

5. Half Life 3 - Soon my child...soon.

Thief was a flop. Boooooooo. South Park: The Stick of Truth just released and gotta say...it's hilarious if you're into that sort of thing.

-TERA Online, Global Chat.
      ZMR looks weird I must say. I only played AC II and Brotherhood because I'm a big fan of the Renaissance and it wasn't bad ,but the gameplay was essentially the same on almost every mission.

And well, about HL3... щ(ಥДಥщ)

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Derridae” ().

Mikalo wrote:

The character creation of Black Desert looks really cool *L_* Too bad it's gender locked

Exactly why this got a swift dismissal on my part. I simply do not tolerate that kind of dumb rigidity in an MMO's design; racial locks I can just about get my head around in most cases, but not gender locks...

So... games I'm looking forward to... or more specifically, MMOs.

EQNext (NOT EFFING LANDMARK). It's killing me that SOE's staying so adamantly claptrap about what I still regard as the 'main game'; there's be a literal void of information ever since the debut.

I also backed a couple of crowd-funded MMOs (not named Star Citizen) as well. Camelot Unchained is one, and despite what people may think of it and its maker's (Brad McQuaid) former failure in Vanguard, I also backed Pantheon simply for the oldskool appeal. I'd like MMOs to punish common misdeeds again; such a death normally one couldn't care less about in most MMOs nowadays.

Another one close to my heart is one that's skulked around since its ideology's conception back in 2002, it's Trials of Ascension. That is the one I want to see made the most. I hope it makes its funding cut off point for the demo. Honestly the ideas are still as epic sounding as they did back then.

I suppose I have a genuine curiosity with what's up with Blizzard's Titan, but that's all it is right now; since nothing else is known about it.

Aaaand I think that's about it. ESO, passed on it. I was blitzed by an initial state of excitement; but that faded way too fast to warrant continuing. I'd only play it to become a werewolf, hah, but that's very late stage into the game. :/

Wildstar. Wildstar... I thought I'd like it, I wanted to like it but in the end it was far too much of the common claustrophobic themepark we've all seen before. That's not to say it's a bad game for those that wish to stick to that mold, but it's just not for me. I found myself running BGs exclusively in the beta (which was hard given that the queues lasted like, for ever); the PvE got so remarkably dull... especially when TERA comes to mind, the combat seems a lot more flat. The environmental locales bored me to tears... blah blah green fields, oh look more green fields with a tiny bit of variance, oh yeah... jungle that's nice I suppose, desolate place... meh... oh and another one?! Jungle... again?! Oh no you didn't, wastelands again! All of the details that there were just blended into a bland scape that I couldn't stand to look at. I will say that character design is nice though, however. I also don't dig housing generally; too busy for virtual home-making. :P

Oh, it goes without saying that I'm pretty keen on Bless too, or else I wouldn't be here right? ^^ Korean games have some kind of draw I cannot put my finger on.
      Everquest next, black desert and bless are the MMO's I look forward to the most.

Witcher 3, cyberpunk 2077 and dragon age:Inquisition are the large budget RPG's I have most hope for. Also looking forward to kickstarters like divinity:original sin, wasteland 2, torment, pillars of eternity and kingdom come: Delieverance.
      Just remember. Its not a lie...if you believe it.