Questions - Unable to register an account + IP Restrictions & others

Questions - Unable to register an account + IP Restrictions & others

Hello there. Read about this game first on gamesradar, searched around online and found this forum. :thumbsup:

1) Unable to register an account -
      I tried registering an account and like title said, I can't. I typed everything down, User/Password/Email and it still brought me back to the "accept terms and conditions" page. Anyone else getting it? ?(

2) IP Restrictions -
      I am from Singapore (South East Asia). Would there be an IP restriction? TERA US had one and I was actually planning changing ISPs, subscribe a VPN/Proxy thingy and have the ISP's engineers route my connection to the servers so that I may download, patch and play. Another issue I have is that I am unable to purchase cash store items because Singapore isn't in their list of countries so I am unable to make payments. I played on TERA EU as a berserker till lvl 60 and soloed BAMs with a 400-600 ping. :pinch:

3) Armor skins -
      Don't suppose anyone here has pictures of armor skins? I assume they are unique to each race. Hard to choose a race when they are all so pretty. :cursing:
      We do not know about IP restrictions yet. I am assuming there will be IP restrictions of some kind as they expect to launch the game for US/EU as well. That said, we have very little information about the game and even less about how launch will work. :)