Friend List

Zazaaji wrote:

There's already a GIGANTIC 11 page one here: Server and faction for open beta. that Nito even made a table of them.

Do we really need another identical thread when that one is already a good compilation?

The more sources you have the more friends you'll get! :D
      Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P

Arckam wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

There's already a GIGANTIC 11 page one here: Server and faction for open beta. that Nito even made a table of them.

Do we really need another identical thread when that one is already a good compilation?

Considering how small these forums are, and how few very active posters there are, not true. If this was a big game that was about to release in NA/EU, then very true. As it stands, the list will not change much if at all from the other thread over months of time.

Zazaaji wrote:

Arckam wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

Considering how small these forums are, and how few very active posters there are, not true. If this was a big game that was about to release in NA/EU, then very true. As it stands, the list will not change much if at all from the other thread over months of time.

I'm on this forums for some time now and i didn't know about that thread :s i came into it yesterday serching for another subjetc :(

Arckam wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

Arckam wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

I'm on this forums for some time now and i didn't know about that thread :S i came into it yesterday serching for another subjetc :(

It says you're a "Member since Dec 31st 2015" 1 and a half months isn't long.....

Zazaaji wrote:

Arckam wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

Arckam wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

I'm on this forums for some time now and i didn't know about that thread :S i came into it yesterday serching for another subjetc :(

It says you're a "Member since Dec 31st 2015" 1 and a half months isn't long.....

It's the date when i register myself in order to post, not when i came to this website :D
      To be honest - the friendlist plus the discord server is way more reliable than the thread. I think many of the players on my list do not play their chars or play under their names. I mean half of the Guilty Crown members aren't mentioned so well.... as said - Discord and the Friendlist will do. Of course when Guilty Crown get's to lvl 5 with 50 members some ppl could join. Still - I think the friendlist will do it for the time Being