What VPN should I use?

jinkoda wrote:

Hi m8 cant tell u what vpn is the best or any thing like that but i use softether.org/ i started playing bless a few weeks a go never used a vpn till now it works for me and is very easy to use

Ignoring the horrendous grammar in his post, his words are actually wise. Softether via VPNGate is completely free and works 100% correctly with Bless. I use it myself.
      Softether is pretty legit but I personally don't like it. I currently use premium expressvpn and it works great. I've heard some good things about Mudfish also which is pretty cheap too.

Hollow wrote:

Softether is pretty legit but I personally don't like it. I currently use premium expressvpn and it works great. I've heard some good things about Mudfish also which is pretty cheap too.

You do know you're only supposed to use a VPN to login and start the game, and then disconnect from it on the NeoWiz Games logo, right? You're not supposed to be on the VPN the entire time you play. Since the only point of the VPN is to start the game and login (a less than a minute long process), it's completely pointless to pay for one when a free one works without zero hitches for that.

Now if something were to change where you needed the VPN connected the entire duration you play, then I'd recommend a paid one as well, since they are much more reliable. Just for a less-than-a-minute-length-of-time to login to a game? Not remotely worth it.
      Yes i'm quite aware. Softether was just really difficult to get working with my internet setup so I just used the vpn that I was already using for different games. Some people have difficulties with Softether so a bought one can be a decent bypass.
      I'm using SoftEther and i just choose the one with better ping, conections number and good speed and it works fine to me.
      Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P