Adjusting Resolution for 21:9

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Adjusting Resolution for 21:9

How do i adjust the resolution for ultra wide monitor my native resolution is 3440X1440 but the max is 2560X1440 where in the INI files does it contain the resolution change so i can do it manually. Cause right now theres a huge black bars to the side of my game...also i downloaded the english patch but nothing is in english
    • jo3mamba wrote:

How do i adjust the resolution for ultra wide monitor my native resolution is 3440X1440 but the max is 2560X1440 where in the INI files does it contain the resolution change so i can do it manually. Cause right now theres a huge black bars to the side of my game...also i downloaded the english patch but nothing is in english

I use a 21:9 Ultrawide too. The only way to fix it is Borderless Window mode. It works perfectly then in the correct ratio.
      As for the English Patch, click Force Update on the right.
    • Not to hijack your thread but is there anyway to adjust FoV and the UI for this? I can't seem to find the options in settings. Or hell tell me what file to look at. I just want to make my chat box and skill ui MUUUUUUUCH smaller.. seems so big on 3440 x 1440. And FoV to get rid of the fish eye.
    Peria Chronicles