How to use WTFast with Bless.

• How to use WTFast with Bless.

I know officially Bless Online is not available on WTFast but, it will work if you configure the game manually.

1) First you will need a VPN. (SoftEther is the one I use.)

2) Second you will need to configure Bless in the custom games section of WTFast. Just tick "custom game" and then click add.

3) After you have created a name for your game, you will then need to set the launch parameters. Under "game executable file" you will need to type the location of the Bless executable: C:\Neowiz\Pmang\Bless\Binaries\Win64\Bless.exe

4) Then at the bottom of the box be sure to tick "Launch from browser (URL)" and type: bless.pmang.com/event/2016/0128/index.nwz then click OK. After that set the primary server for your Bless game to "choose best" under Korean servers.

5) Now connect with your VPN to a Korean server, then lauch the game from WTFast in the custom games section. After the game guard security software logo goes off the screen and the Bless splash logo pops up, disconnect from your VPN. WTFast will show that you have a connection error and suggest you may need to further look into this issue, dont worry. Just let the game load and once you see the title screen, check your WTFast and where it said "Connection Error" it will have turned green and say "Connected." After that the game should automatically load into your character screen or server screen.

6) This method has worked for me since day one of open beta. I get a solid 225 ping and the game play is much more satisfying. I hope this works for you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MrPaperCut ().

Peria Chronicles