Bless Update

Bless Update

So Bless finally has started making progress in their 2nd CBT in Korea! And with that comes an epic trailer! And just by the amount of work that they put into their trailer just has me hyped!

And if you're thinking about trying to get into the Korean 2nd CBT, goodluck. They're only choosing a max of a 1000 lucky individuals.

2p.com/9757240_1/BLESS-Online-…November-6-by-Nichole.htm
      The trailer didn't impressed me much, maybe my expectations were a bit too high. But in the end its just a trailer and we all know that many games release trailers that make them look awsome and afterwards the actual game ends up by being the complete opposite, so im gona wait for the upcoming CBT footage and see how much they improved the game.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “HaxGamer” ().

HaxGamer wrote:

The trailer didn't impressed me much, maybe my expectations were a bit too high. But in the end its just a trailer and we all know that many games release trailers that make them look awsome and afterwards the actual game ends up by being the complete…

Yeah I think expectations are our biggest downfall, along with slick PR... Somehow we have to see pass the PR and look at the content beneath. I do believe that Bless can offer a deep rich RPG experience.
      BD and Bless are two very different games. BD is all about the open world PVP (from what I remember) and Bless is more of an MMO. BD has gender and race-locked classes, Bless doesn't.

They appeal to two very different demographics ... and a lot of people will try both of them out. I certainly will.

As for when it's coming out ... no one knows, really. They're entering their second beta test this month, and from what I'm guessing (all just my own guesses, nothing certain or factual!) I'd think they're trying to get Bless out for 2015. But that's just a Korean release.

We don't know if they're going to have a western developer, yet. So no one can really say when or if it's coming across the ocean.
      I was thinking about BD x Bless, and I don't think BD has more to offer than Bless, I think both will be great games, but they will probably reach different players. From what I've been reading, people complains about the target system on Bless, but what I don't understand is that the tab-target games are always ahead in Korea rankings of most played games. Aion for example is always in better positions than Blade and Soul, Lineage II a 10 year old game (same art director of Bless) is still one of the most played games in Korea and is always in better positions than Tera (a non targeting game). After Tera some people think that the target or non target system will define if the game is good or not, and this doesnt make sense to me. BD has wonderful graphics, mount combat, but I don't like the "gender lock idea" and the lack of the holy trinity (healer tank and dps) forgive me if I'am wrong but theres no healer in BD, right? In my oppinion, the design of the cities, characters and armors of BD are years behind compared to Bless. Like I said Before, I think they will fit different profiles, while BD has some new features, Bless comes with the old formula with a new design.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Symeria” ().

I really don't like classes locked into one particular race or gender ... but if those restrictions came with a good game, I'd be okay with it. But it's the lack of a healer or any version of a trinity that makes me less enthusiastic about BD.

A lot of very, very vocal people have made it clear they want to be able to solo anything and everything, and developers have responded by making games easier to solo. Nothing wrong with that, but for me I join MMOs for the community. A game that stresses and encourages solo-play doesn't have as much appeal to me as a game that encourages group play.

Bless seems to promise gameplay more like WoW, EQ, GF, EE and other games I've enjoyed that have a variety of dungeons, raid content and quest lines that allow for and encourage groups of players. BD ... not so much.

Two very different games, both of them so very, very far away. :/

But I'll be trying them both out when they come over, lol.