Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Revelation MMO

• Revelation MMO

I was browsing through a forum when I found a review of the Revelation beta and thought it looked decent. It's a Chinese beta so it's not hitting the US any day soon but it still looks pretty good. Anyone else hear anything about it or know anything about it? I need something to do while waiting for Bless ...
    • It has good graphics and beautiful landscapes. Sometimes it reminds me of Avatar the last air-bander in some videos. Because of the huge architecture structure in some cities, the gameplay and the game genre are not what I'm into but it doesn't mean that the game isn't good, its quite the opposite. I enjoyed the flight system and underwater dungeons, but again not my type of game.

One thing that i noticed was since the release of Blade & Soul there's been a lot of other titles being also released (mostly from China MMO gaming industry) and sharing a lot similarities with B&S.
    • I find it interesting that the "sorcerer" apparently has as toggle and can go from dps to healing.

It's a unique idea to have the entire spellbar toggle with a skill, though "toggling" is an often-used mechanic in many games.
    • I'm not that much into martial arts MMO but this one (revelations) I wouldn't mind playing it. Because this game contains a lot of good feautures, its alright if its not a open and seamless world but to make up to it revelations has a nice combat system, not too shaby from what i have seen in videos. I believe it's worth trying.
    • Hi all,
      I played the CBT 1 on NA server and I quite enjoyed it. Graphics are nice, interesting gameplay, many things to do/craft...
      However, I'm a huge Lineage II nostalgic and Bless interests me more. Game is downloading to try on RU server :)
      Anyway, if you have questions about Revelation, do not hesitate.
    • @Aralthan

How useful/necessary/fun is the tanking class in Revelations? I hate games where the tank is less useful in a dungeon than the 'super-cool-super-powerful-super-duper-extra-leet-DPSKINGCLASSSPWNEVER1" folks.

And how fun are the dungeons in Revelation? I ... may or may not have a thing for dungeons.
    • @tamberleigh

Tanks (Vanguard) are useful and necessary since in every dungeons, and of course for bosses, no other classes have a high defence, even the Blademaster which would be the übermeleedps you are referring.

Concerning the dungeons (and it is linked with your question about tank), you can choose the difficulty of dungeon you do.
      The hardest you chose, the highest the drops are, the more needed are the tanks. And since all want the best drops, i let you do the link. As far as I'm concerned, all dungeons I did, there was a tank (I played Occulist, kind of mystic with debuffs and switch heal during hard times). Dungeons are not very original compared to other games but they are challenging and the fact that there are several level of difficulty is interesting.

Tanks Fun? I cannot answer since I didn't play it but you can watch the gameplay (I do think they are fun to play) :