Bless Online Official Website March 21st

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bless Online Official Website March 21st

steamcommunity.com/games/68166…etail/1655508871976573507

Bless Online Official Website will be open next week!

15 MARCH - GINNY
      Everyone, please have a look at this wonderful picture…

Yup, it’s Bless Online’s official website! :D
      The official website will be online starting March 21.

There are going to be four main categories available upon release: Game, News, Emissary, and Media. Here is a general idea of what they will be about.

• Game – information about the game
      • News – announcements, events, dev talks
      • Emissary – Emissary program, our partner program many of you have been waiting for!
      • Media – Bless Online pictures, videos etc.

(Please note that the “PLAY NOW” button is for reference only, the game will not be released at the same time as the website)

We will be sharing more details about the website (including Emissary program) next week, so be sure to not miss our next post. And most important of all, please remember to check out the website at BlessOnline.net once it’s live!

Thank you,
      The Bless Team

P.S. Remember to add Bless Online to your Wishlist before you leave! :)
    • I might be crazy, But Bless have been slowly dropping "hype" crumbs along the way. For example, I am not sure when this changed.. But on their steam page Bless has changed the release date from "Coming 2018" to "Coming soon 2018"

The post was edited 1 time, last by MasterBOX ().

• This could mean a lot of things, but it will be more clear when the site opens next week. Personally I think it will just be a teaser site. The only thing I'm really hoping for is a more concrete schedule than "soon."
    • Pentrep wrote:

This could mean a lot of things, but it will be more clear when the site opens next week. Personally I think it will just be a teaser site. The only thing I'm really hoping for is a more concrete schedule than "soon."
      First we will have the internal tests that will probably last for a few weeks. Based on this tests feedback they will probably be able to create a more accurate roadmap.
    • Furia wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

This could mean a lot of things, but it will be more clear when the site opens next week. Personally I think it will just be a teaser site. The only thing I'm really hoping for is a more concrete schedule than "soon."
      First we will have the internal tests that will probably last for a few weeks. Based on this tests feedback they will probably be able to create a more accurate roadmap.
      Yeah, your right. I guess I was hoping for too much. Oh well, it's better than nothing.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.