Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

My General Feedback & Ideas

• My General Feedback & Ideas

Bless Online Feedback&Ideas

This post will be updated from time to time

Character Creation

-Let players use a First and Secondname for their Characters
      -Add Daylight Options to see how your Character looks at Noon, Night etc.
      -Add more Gear and some Animation Previews
      -A bug that causes your neck to enlarge randomly should be fixed btw.

The World feels static

-Bless really needs a dynamic weather system
      -Add more wildlife (Birds, Frogs, Fishes...)
      -Cloud Shadows
      -Make Race Capitals feel more alive (Just like Spezia and Hierakon)

Dungeons

To ensure that players always find other players for Low-level Dungeons add some Random Dungeon Queues. Here is how it works:
      A Random Queue puts you in a Dungeon where more players are needed(If 2 Players are queueing for the Level 13 Dungeon, for example, you join them). Every Queue can be used once a day. They can also be only entered solo. This requires Higher-Level Characters to be downgraded and automatically ported into the Dungeon.

Some examples of possible Dungeon Queues:
      -Leveling Queue that grants you a lot of Experience after ending the Dungeon (Even when you are in a Level 15 Dungeon with Level 40)
      -Helper Queue that grants you with extra Adventure Tokens
      -Gold and Material Queue that gives you a box with some Gold and valuable Crafting Materials

-Hard mode Dungeons are not really hard
      -Teleporting to Dungeon entries should be free. There is no point in charging Lumena for it. When only one players pays for it the other ones still have to run
      -If an item drops for a specific class and this player does not have this item yet the other team members should not be allowed to role on it

Housing

I know many players would like to live in the Main Capitals, but i think separated Housing Areas near every Capital City are better and have more potential. Let people build their own Houses and it's interior. Like a small House costs 5000 Stones, 5000 Logs, 1000 Gold etc. and add a monthly tax every player has to pay.
      Every Housing Area could also have 1 big Castle. Every month, Guilds can bid on it and the highest bidding Guild will own this Castle for a month and get shares from the Taxes Players pay for their Houses in this Area.

Guild Airship

A Guild Airship is what every Guild would be aiming for. It requires a shitton of Materials, Money and Time to build. This shouldn't be a Feature for everyone but for really hard working guilds. Since there are already Airships in Bless it would also fit well into the world. Just imagine gaining out with your Guildmates on something like this.

Guild Tasks

Every day a Guild can accept a limited amount of Tasks. Like Kill 3 World bosses, Run 20 Dungeons, make 5000 Gold at the Auctioneer etc. As a reward, the Guild receives Guild Tokens that can use to unlock Boosts for all Guild Members and Unlock Skins with their Guild Logo on them for example.

Dynamic Events

I'm sure everyone knows this feeling. You level your character and nothing really interesting happens. You know for the next hours you will do nothing but accept and finish quest after quest. Or you just sit in the Main Capital because you have nothing to do. Regular Dynamic World Events are a great way to fight boredom. World boss Raids for the High-Levels, some smaller Tasks like stop the Bees from attacking our Village for those that are still leveling. Not necessarily on the scale of Guild Wars 2, but it would be nice if something interesting would happen from time to time.

UI

-Make the UI assets accessible and editable for modders
      -Rescale/Moving Option for the UI is needed for all elements

Cash Shop

I think neowiz really has a once in a lifetime opportunity with Bless. Pretty much every MMO on the market has Pay2Win elements, but what if everyone says "Bless is different, it's free and fair"? No Pay2Win, no stupid, frustrating RnG Treasures, no "buy this Dungeon cooldown reset token so you can get your high-end gear in 2 days instead of 1 month" just a fair Cash Shop that offers things like:

-Gear & Weapon Skins
      -Costumes
      -Skins for Pets
      -Experience Booster
      -Skin Transmutation
      -Fast access to Bank
      -Appearance Change
      -More Inventory/Bank Slots
      -Instant revive item for Dungeons
      -Name change
      -Server transfer

Premium Service Benefits

What should a Premium Service for $12,99 a month offer? It must be interesting enough to make sure many people buy it every month so the Game can survive without any Pay2Win Elements. Some Suggestions::

-Pet that gives you some extra hunting experience
      -Flying Mount
      -Free Wyvern Traveling
      -Fast traveling between Capitals
      -Free appearance change
      -2h PvP Protection every day
      -Faster Mount/Pet Stamina Recovery
      -Craft everywhere
      -Free Skill Resets
      -More Inventory Slots
      -More Bank Slots

Achievements

Farming Achievements can be fun, especially if it's rewarding. Reward players that play a lot with some extra gold, unique skins and titles and maybe some Lumena for the Cash Shop for Achievements that are very hard to achieve.

Skilling

Don't force people to pay Real Money to reset their skills. It's way too important to use different skillsets for PvE and PvP. Extra Skill Decks are way too expensive too. My suggestion: Let players buy skill resets with gold and replace the 1-time skill reset with a 30 days free skill reset item. Or let Premium users reset their skills whenever they want.
    • Categorically agree with all the points you suggest!

... And for the sake of a stable economics, make the Auction House - All servers based!
      One Auction for all servers !
      Life is a bitch, too expensive to be your friend ...
      FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK ... I SALUTE YOU !
    • You have some really good ideas. I agree with many of them and look to see this list updated as time moves on and we get closer to release.
    • Love the idea about dungeons "FFXIV like", is always a good way to not do the same endgame dungeon over and over, remember different mechanics and help new players to play in parties (solo dungeons it feels kinda a little bit better than doing killing mobs quest) and let them ask you questions about the game or to find new people for your guild.
      I liked most of the others ideas also
    • Sarcastic wrote:

Love the idea about dungeons "FFXIV like", is always a good way to not do the same endgame dungeon over and over, remember different mechanics and help new players to play in parties (solo dungeons it feels kinda a little bit better than doing killing mobs quest) and let them ask you questions about the game or to find new people for your guild.
      I don't think this game should go the XIV route. The end game there is just bland, IMHO. Tomestone grind was far from appealing and was basically just a WoW clone with a FF skin.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Sarcastic wrote:

Love the idea about dungeons "FFXIV like", is always a good way to not do the same endgame dungeon over and over, remember different mechanics and help new players to play in parties (solo dungeons it feels kinda a little bit better than doing killing mobs quest) and let them ask you questions about the game or to find new people for your guild.
      I don't think this game should go the XIV route. The end game there is just bland, IMHO. Tomestone grind was far from appealing and was basically just a WoW clone with a FF skin.
      I'm just referring to the random dungeon idea, as I said it works really good in FFXIV... I'm not saying they should do another FFXIV (that in any case has been a really succesfull game for long long time)...

The post was edited 5 times, last by Sarcastic ().

• Sarcastic wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

Sarcastic wrote:

I'm just referring to the random dungeon idea, as I said it works really good in FFXIV... I'm not saying they should do another FFXIV (that in any case has been a really succesfull game for long long time)...
      You mean sorta like a daily? Random dungeons would be cool for loot and XP. ESO does something similar to this without the tomes attached.
    • Have you tested the guild gear ?
      If someone has a feedback on that ?

In RU, when your guild has territory, you have access to guild gear that you buy with Realm Points

Realm points are earned at each member's participation in activities such as the Castro siege

But, if I'm not mistaken, the only person who can buy the guild gear is the GM

So on big guild of 100 members probably, how will a GM distribute fairly stuff, 100 members, in the order that will suit everyone, without making a drama ??

We have already seen abusive guild systems in other mmo where finally only the GM (and some officer) get into their pockets and exploit the other 90 percent of the guild

I hope that the system will not focus on the GM, too many problems can arise

How it works on JP build ?
    • They just added random dungeon queue with extra rewards in the last patch lol. Already suggested this to neowiz a few month ago, nice to see that its actually ingame now.
      Seems to be a high-level dungeons only, but its a step into the right direction.
    • @Pentrep

DKP system is for end game pve raid instance mmo mainly, with regular activities each days who can use most of ure roster

in this case, yeah u can check the participation, regularity of each member etc etc ... and generally it works well for a guild with around 40 members (with a raid25 game for example)

How could u count 100 members participation fairly ??

On Archeage, the GM (was me ;)) has "master loot" authorization too and there had always drama for golds, weapon loots, award order coz it was almost impossible to calculate effectively their participation in pvp/pve/craft/ressource/fortress

U want a simple example on Bless ?
      - A member which does every Castro siege but solo in his corner
      - A member who cannot do Castro siege, but he's there for all others "social" guild activities

The 1st member brings far more Realm points than the 2nd but he never (or rarely) play with the guild, never come on vocal etc ... but without his contribution the guild have less Realm points for buy guild gear.

Which one will obtain his gear in first ? and now do the same for 100 members :D

U will have always people (on 100) who whine coz they said that there will never have guild gear, or lastly, after GM and officers/friends ... these kind of people make always shit

The more powerfull the reward is, the more drama there will be

On Archeage when u've loot Red Dragon weapons, there was always some members who don't like your decision coz they don't think like u or others
      It was more complicate on Archeage, coz sometimes, there was more interessant to sell the weapon (for gold guild) instead of give it to a ghost member who never participate in guild pvp

On Bless, if the BiS weapon are in guild shop, say to a member that he will be able to have his weapon in 4+ months after all other members
      But in this 4 months, u will have some new members who will "contribute" more than him and shift his place for the loot, again and again

At the end, after many whines, they will leave the guild hoping that without to much collateral damage

The Realm points contribution in Bless isn't so bad, but far from perfect ...
      There will be problem with "master loot" GM (on Archeage there was so many GM/officer scammer) but if each member can have access to guild shop with their own Realm points, there will be others problems too :D
    • Furia wrote:

They just added random dungeon queue with extra rewards in the last patch lol. Already suggested this to neowiz a few month ago, nice to see that its actually ingame now.
      Seems to be a high-level dungeons only, but its a step into the right direction.
      Nice, I hope they keep improving the random dungeon queue to all dungeons (lowering the characters level to help new players, etc, etc as we'd like :P)
    • Estekiwi wrote:

@Pentrep

DKP system is for end game pve raid instance mmo mainly, with regular activities each days who can use most of ure roster

in this case, yeah u can check the participation, regularity of each member etc etc ... and generally it works well for a guild with around 40 members (with a raid25 game for example)

How could u count 100 members participation fairly ??

On Archeage, the GM (was me ;)) has "master loot" authorization too and there had always drama for golds, weapon loots, award order coz it was almost impossible to calculate effectively their participation in pvp/pve/craft/ressource/fortress

U want a simple example on Bless ?
      - A member which does every Castro siege but solo in his corner
      - A member who cannot do Castro siege, but he's there for all others "social" guild activities

The 1st member brings far more Realm points than the 2nd but he never (or rarely) play with the guild, never come on vocal etc ... but without his contribution the guild have less Realm points for buy guild gear.

Which one will obtain his gear in first ? and now do the same for 100 members :D

U will have always people (on 100) who whine coz they said that there will never have guild gear, or lastly, after GM and officers/friends ... these kind of people make always shit

The more powerfull the reward is, the more drama there will be

On Archeage when u've loot Red Dragon weapons, there was always some members who don't like your decision coz they don't think like u or others
      It was more complicate on Archeage, coz sometimes, there was more interessant to sell the weapon (for gold guild) instead of give it to a ghost member who never participate in guild pvp

On Bless, if the BiS weapon are in guild shop, say to a member that he will be able to have his weapon in 4+ months after all other members
      But in this 4 months, u will have some new members who will "contribute" more than him and shift his place for the loot, again and again

At the end, after many whines, they will leave the guild hoping that without to much collateral damage

The Realm points contribution in Bless isn't so bad, but far from perfect ...
      There will be problem with "master loot" GM (on Archeage there was so many GM/officer scammer) but if each member can have access to guild shop with their own Realm points, there will be others problems too :D
      In short your welcome to use whatever works for you. I was just simply stating what I'd used in the past. Albeit it was on a much older game with a much smaller group of people so i see your concern. I was no really advocating for it. Regardless DKP has been around for ages and works for multiple games.
    • Furia wrote:

They just added random dungeon queue with extra rewards in the last patch lol. Already suggested this to neowiz a few month ago, nice to see that its actually ingame now.
      This is fantastic but i really do think they should make it for all levels and dungeons there's nothing worse than standing there for an hour shouting for a group.

It will also help later on in the game's life when people start to make alt's and want to start gearing/ leveling them up in the dungeons to have a break from the quest's , also another little thing to add in would be dungeon quests ones that you have to run the dungeon a couple of times for and then the normal ones like kill the boss get x amount of exp and a semi rare item.

I also love all the suggestions and idea's that you have put forward @Furia lets hope Neowizz listen to them
    • One thing I've noticed is the sheer bulk of monster kill quests/hunts. IMHO they need to vary it up. There are more than enough quests in game to get to cap and all the monster kill quests are overwhelming.
    • Furia wrote:

I think they are nice to farm Adventure Points (if they are still relevalt for crafting)
      Yeah, I suppose. Though at some point the XP will become meaningless and you will only be farming for these and the little bonus after the third stage.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.