Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Launch Error I haven't Seen in Other Threads

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Launch Error I haven't Seen in Other Threads

I didn't have any problems while downloading. I am using a paid VPN atm "NordVPN". Yet now when I try to launch the Rebuild server, and I click open Pmang launcher I am getting this error.

Has anyone seen this, or does anybody know what this says?

I have restarted computer multiple times, messed around with English patch files, restarted VPN, and I have tried multiple browsers.
      Images
      • blesseerrr.png

361.23 kB, 773×343, viewed 56 times
    • That's not translatable, I'm betting it's a VPN issue like most of launch issues. Try a different connection or different VPN.

Bless Online in my Top 10 MMORPGs In 2018!
    • Yeah I tried translating it :S. What sucks is I read NordVPN was good and purchased it. It worked for the download. But when I try to switch servers they only offer 2 from what I can see and I get the same error with boths.
    • you should set your system locale to korean. After that the error should be displayed correctly and can be translated.

btw. you are not Izkimar from Crowfall, are you? If so, hi I'm Thyr @Crowfall/Forum.

I've seen this error one or two times but I can't really remember where or when. Searched the discord a for a few errors but nothing came up.
    • Try using Soft ether and rotating through the Korean servers. I'm pretty sure that's a VPN issue. You don't need a dedicated VPN for Bless, just one to boot the game.
    • Probably going to uninstall and reinstall. I wasn't having this issue during the download of the game.

I just downloaded SoftEther and was rotating multiple servers, and I got the same error every time. So I'm not sure what is exactly causing this issue, and I can't get my pc to display the error message in a translatable form.
    • I think the only way that message will change is if you physically change your machines localization to Korean. I don't think it has anything to do with installed typesets. I have the Korean typeset installed as well and I still see that weird message sometimes.
    • So I go to the website. Click the pmang login. After that I click the right button (Red button on left, and darker button on right.) It asks me if I want to open pmang launcher, I click to open the pmang launcher. Then the error message pops up.
    • Okay sorry for this chain of spam. I confirmed that I am indeed an idiot. It's okay though, I would rather be an idiot who is able to play, than an intelligent person that cannot :p.

This time I connected to SoftEther over NordVPN, and I clicked the red button. This then successfully launched the pmang launcher and allowed me to play the game. I guess I was always clicking the button on the right, and when I would click the red button the NordVPN wasn't working? And when I tried SoftEther I only clicked the button on the right.

So I've got the game up and running now, thanks for the help!
    • Izkimar wrote:

Okay sorry for this chain of spam. I confirmed that I am indeed an idiot. It's okay though, I would rather be an idiot who is able to play, than an intelligent person that cannot :p.

This time I connected to SoftEther over NordVPN, and I clicked the red button. This then successfully launched the pmang launcher and allowed me to play the game. I guess I was always clicking the button on the right, and when I would click the red button the NordVPN wasn't working? And when I tried SoftEther I only clicked the button on the right.

So I've got the game up and running now, thanks for the help!

Good to hear you got it going. That image you posted confirms it's a VPN issue as I predicted since it's saying access is restricted in your region. You're not an idiot, haha, this issue is asked about more times than you might think. It's a common issue with NordVPN and a few others like FlyVPn, ExpressVPN.

Bless Online in my Top 10 MMORPGs In 2018!
    • I'm glad you finally figured it out. As Nocht says the VPN issue is a common one. Glad it didn't scare you away like it did some others.