Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Early Access or Intern Beta Test?

• Early Access or Intern Beta Test?

Early Access or Intern Beta Test? 49
        Early Access (11) 22%
        Intern Beta Test (5) 10%
        Beta Test first, then Early Access (30) 61%
        Neowiz should just release the game when they think its ready (3) 6%
      Now that Bless is coming to Steam what do you think is better? Early Access or an intern Beta Test? Or maybe just both?
      If Bless wants to go into Early Access i think it's a good Idea to hold a Beta Test first for a 2-3 Months with selected participants.
    • well considering the game is already fully developed in terms of stability and technical features I'm not really sure whether an interal beta test is neccessary at all. I'd maybe go for a small and short interal test and then go for an early access.

Beta Test to cover up hiccups and Early Access to generate cash while still throwing out features. I agree that the Beta - if there is one - should be for selected people only.
    • Beta then early access. We're not only dealing with technical issues here, but also language ones. A beta would give time to iron out both before the masses joined for early access.People tend to be unforgiving of bugs already, not being able to speak the language would be a nail in the coffin. Doing what My did with Rev Online and running it through google translate* would be bad too.

* I don't know if this was what My actually did, it just felt like it. Open beta hits and parts of the game are still in Chinese or Russian, and what WAS translated was translated poorly.
    • Definitely a beta test before early access. As said, language issues need to be ironed out, and the best way to do it would be a beta test. HOWEVER, the number of people able to beta test should be pretty limited. Preferably as many players with experience as possible to test out later content. Closed beta -> Early access. I would rather not have the entire global audience jumping in right away into a "beta phase" because I think it would be preferred if the game is judged by the mass based on the early access/launch experience rather than the beta test experience.

There are also lots of new changes that have gotten minimal testing in Rebuild due to low player population in Rebuild Server (especially since Lost Ark and a few other top KR games went into their own betas recently) and I think the global audience can have a huge part in further testing those changes and systems.

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    • well in terms of language we should discuss about audio and text translation. Speaking for myself I don't really mind korean audio in Beta and also maybe Early Access. Obviously text is the main concern but it can be done easy and quick. Audio is the thing were time and possible money comes into play. And honestly many audio dubs are total garbage. Not want to offend anyone from the VA but again.... it's terrible.

So my take on this one would be keep the audio korean and maybe add subtitles or so. That way at least some money is saved early on. Later on patch them when the game hits release or so. Not sure about you guys.
    • So I would prefer both audio and text, truth be told. Sometimes it's late and I do not always wish to read through cutscenes, and it can just be nice to hear things in your own language. THAT SAID, I would be fine with Korean audio and English subtitles as long as the English is done well. Story is one of my biggest draws for this game, and if it's translated into Engrish like so many of these things are, then that would be enough to put me off the game. :(

Obviously I wouldn't expect a perfect translation for beta/early access, but by the time the game releases it should be understandable, and translated well.
    • It will be testing phase -> early access.

Will wrote:

When will Bless Online Steam be released?
      We are planning to release it as a part of Steam Early Access program in 2018 with limited testing prior to the EA release. We will update the exact dates as we get closer to the launch.

What is Bless Online’s business model for Steam Early Access?
      For Steam Early Access, we are planning a couple of packages that will provide benefits to our early supporters that want to get in early to help us create the final version of the game. We are working on the details and will reveal them when we are ready. We haven’t decided on what the launch version will look like yet and would love to get some feedback from you.

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    • IMO Beta test then early access i mean it isn't a bad thing to test test test even tho the game is released in other parts of the world.
    • Nayukhuut wrote:

So I would prefer both audio and text, truth be told. Sometimes it's late and I do not always wish to read through cutscenes, and it can just be nice to hear things in your own language. THAT SAID, I would be fine with Korean audio and English subtitles as long as the English is done well. Story is one of my biggest draws for this game, and if it's translated into Engrish like so many of these things are, then that would be enough to put me off the game. :(

Obviously I wouldn't expect a perfect translation for beta/early access, but by the time the game releases it should be understandable, and translated well.
      It would be probably audio and text. At least that is what steam page says:
      Images
      • voces steam.jpg

9.34 kB, 324×120, viewed 43 times
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.