Suggestion-Feedback of my Bless experience

!WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER. NEW CREATED CONTENT WILL BE LOST SO PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK UNTIL WE SUCCESSFULLY MOVED WITH OUR DOMAIN!

• Suggestion-Feedback of my Bless experience

New

Have played a bit Bless rebuild in the Korean server and I would like to add some suggestion for the devs if they will read this forum.

1) - I couldn't continue play because the game doesn't have invert mouse option and I'm playing with that for 15 years and is quite hard to play without, and I'm afraid it will never been implemented otherwise why hasn't added untill now ?

2)- The game basically don't have any options to modify the camera (not invert mouse) , like camera distance , lock view and so on, a player needs to be able costumize the camera like he wants.

3) - As I said I couldn't continue play Bless due to the missing option of invert mouse, but I managed to lvlup to 17 did the first dungeon and explore a bit around.
      While the main cities looks very nice and full of details, some areas outside are looking "naked" only green layer of terrain(not even grass) and few trees, that's it. I would like really advice the devs to add more environment details in these areas because for me was a total immersion break,coming from a city full of details to than go in an area that looks total garbage and empty will make players quit.

4)- Have played as mage with the hybrid action combat and is not good at all on my opinion, if you move the aim cursor while fighting you will attack other npc around even if you didn't wanted to because the camera doesn't lock and this can be a pain in the ass if you are in dungeons and pulling wrong ncp. I would really advice the devs to looks closely at the action combat camera GuildWars 2 has, I think that is the best hybrid action combat camera out there.

5)-The target icons when you lock an npc while fighting is just horrible, to big, annoying, and immersion breaking.
      I don't know why the devs decided to add two round icons when you lock an npc, wasn't the one on the ground enough ?
      Can you please add an option on the menu to be able remove one targeting icon ?
      See this screenshot so you can understand : https://cdn.mmos.com/wp-content/gallery/bless-new-overview/bless-skills.jpg

6)-My last opinion about the game is not completed at all and it has still lot's of work to do,I would advice the devs to NOT launch a final release without having a month or two of close beta in NA/EU so you can collect more player's opinion,the game until now has been played by Russian, Koreans and Japaneese players only, the west marked is different remember and we western players have different approach to rpgmmo and you should consider this.
      Launching the game at the actual state is going to be a total failure in the western marketing, the actual Bless doesn't bring almost ANYTHING new and refreshing for western players and there are better products than Bless out there, even older.

I posted this not because I hate Bless, but in fact because I want badly to succeed, but from what I have seen and played till now,it still has lot's of work to do.

Make Bless great and don't rush !!!
    Peria Chronicles