Gear enchanting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gear enchanting

Hello guys

-Does Enchating in Bless requires to buy items from cash shop (scrolls or other..) to protect your gear like most of Eastern MMOS ?

-does the +1 +2 ... exists ?

thanks for reading, and sorry about my bad english
    • The cash shop isn't involved. Your items do not break or lose any +X enchantments. With the new rebuild version it may change so that you can lose enchantments, etc. but I doubt that they will make a cash shop item out of it.
    • Nito wrote:

The cash shop isn't involved. Your items do not break or lose any +X enchantments. With the new rebuild version it may change so that you can lose enchantments, etc. but I doubt that they will make a cash shop item out of it.
      Losing +X is really depressing, i hope they keep it as it is
    • Furia wrote:

I might be wrong but in the Rebuild Version you cant lose your upgrade level but it can fail and after x fails you get an item which guarantees you 1 upgrade.
      that sound really nice as long as it doesn't break

Puremystic wrote:

in the current version your item can fail enchanting and lose lvls.... in regards to socketting and upgrading your gem stones... :blesscuriosity:
      alright thanks !
    Peria Chronicles